Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Got some stuff back from PSA/DNA today (Spahn, Teheran, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
I sent off a couple of PC items and also a couple of items for resale with PSA/DNA's latest special. The Spahn is the only one I have seen where he signed his middle name, and the Teheran is from his full season debut in Rome in 2009.

spahnpsacheckauto.jpg

teheranpsaticketauto.jpg

stantonpsaeliteauto.jpg

brandichastainpsaginterauto.jpg

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Thanks guys, the check is definitely my favorite item in my collection. I have been trying to track down what exactly it was used for. I need to scan the back as well, there are about 5-6 endorsements from various banks, which is very interesting and adds a little bit more uniqueness to the item.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
A quick google search, the check was written to the Erie County (New York) treasurer, Frank Slade and it was written for approx. $700 in modern $. Property tax? Something like that possibly as Spahn grew up in Erie County.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
A quick google search, the check was written to the Erie County (New York) treasurer, Frank Slade and it was written for approx. $700 in modern $. Property tax? Something like that possibly as Spahn grew up in Erie Countay.

That is very interesting, thank you sir. For some reason I kept reading it as "treasures", like a sports card show/shop/something.

Members online

Latest posts