Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Making some banners and avatars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I am making some free banners and avatars. 1 or 2 player per banner. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. First and last names. If I can not find pictures of the player that you requested (Mostly Minor League Players), you will have to provide them.

If you want a banner with more than 2 players on it, pm me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Banner Examples:

bIEDS.png

41ZSv.png

tC6uP.png

Ww9zs.png

fz6RE.png

BnpKF.png

xkGEM.png

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Could u make a Neil Walker avatar with the Pirates logo behind him somehow? Don't know how it would look being that small. You're stuff's always great though!

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
RZimm11 said:
Could u make a Neil Walker avatar with the Pirates logo behind him somehow? Don't know how it would look being that small. You're stuff's always great though!

dFakf.png

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
JBel4331 said:
RZimm11 said:

dFakf.png

Thanx again, amazing detail in that little thing!

aluckypull

Jul 8, 2012
Louisiana
Can you make me a banner of two runningbacks that are in the hof??? The players I would like are Barry Sanders and Emmitt Smith.

Thanks

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
How about a Jorge Soler and Albert Almorawith something on it like "the future" and the Cubs logo

Last edited:

chipperjfan10

Mar 31, 2011
Hey my friend could you please make me one of Chipper and Andrew Mccutchen?? thanks so much bud same style as my jones/jackson one!! thanks

Members online

Latest posts