Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

10 pack 2011 Bowman Chrome : 1:2000 pack hit!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Advan24r

Jun 4, 2011
SF Bay Area
About 1 in 10 cases you'll get that redemption..even harder with the blue ref set. Anyone know information on it?

2012-03-16_13-54-22_84.jpg

GO CHECK OUT my other hits in BASKETBALL too...GREAT DAY AT THE LCS

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
It's actually a PACK(of 5 cards I believe) of refractor USA guys, non autographed to boot. I've sold the 2 I pulled.

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
coltsnsox07 said:
It's actually a PACK(of 5 cards I believe) of refractor USA guys, non autographed to boot. I've sold the 2 I pulled.
That is true you will receive a pack of 5 non-auto High School players you have never heard of.
You will have trouble getting $15 for it.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I pulled the Bowman Chrome. It's a full set of the 18U USA refractors. No autos or anything. I pulled one from a value box and got it in in about a week after redeeming. Comes in a box like they used for the old AFLAC set redemptions back in the day.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
jeff_bichel said:
coltsnsox07 said:
That is true you will receive a pack of 5 non-auto High School players you have never heard of.
You will have trouble getting $15 for it.

Craig Smith said:
Tops selling price on ebay is about $20.00-25.00, I know, I have sold two of them.
Wrong Jeff_bichel says he would be lucky to get 15 for it :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts