Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Return of.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I like it due to the simplicity. Some sites just seem to have too much going on in them. The item descriptions are pretty solid as well and detailed. So far, the only thing I would fix is to try and make the product images a little more clear. Other than that, looks good!

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Awesome! One thing though, and it could be a problem on my end, when I clicked on the gold Franklin to view a larger pic I could only see the top half, I couldn't scan down at all. But certainly a great addition to the community.

Justin

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
justwar said:
Awesome! One thing though, and it could be a problem on my end, when I clicked on the gold Franklin to view a larger pic I could only see the top half, I couldn't scan down at all. But certainly a great addition to the community.

Justin

scroll down

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
justwar said:

Justin

scroll down

Really???? That's the problem, there is no scroll bar on the enlarged image just the main listing page. Like I said, its probably something on my end.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
justwar said:
cgilmo said:
justwar said:

Justin

scroll down

Really???? That's the problem, there is no scroll bar on the enlarged image just the main listing page. Like I said, its probably something on my end.

same problem here

bozemanbreaker

Mar 20, 2009
Salina, KS
All In Cards said:
justwar said:
cgilmo said:
justwar said:

Justin

scroll down

same problem here

SAME HERE. STRANGE.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Yeah, I can't use my scroll-wheel, mouse so having the bar on the side that I can pull down would definitely be easier for me than copying and pasting it into paint.

Members online

Latest posts