Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Topps Heritage Mint '63

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
Hey guys, I am trying to build this set and I was wondering if any of you guys have seen a half dollar card yet. Also whats with the redemptions? I know 1963 quarters have silver content, but they are not that hard to find!

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I believe they only went up to a quarter for HOF'ers. The redemptions can be explained with a few possibilities:

1) production couldn't keep up with demand. Note that these coins look really nice, so topps had to find good looking
63 coins not just any.

2) Preventing searching. Maybe they got complaints of how easy these were to search.

I have the Whitey Ford quarter and the Yaz quarter if you want to trade.

Thanks
Kevin

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
schmidtfan20 said:
I believe they only went up to a quarter for HOF'ers. The redemptions can be explained with a few possibilities:

1) production couldn't keep up with demand. Note that these coins look really nice, so topps had to find good looking
63 coins not just any.

2) Preventing searching. Maybe they got complaints of how easy these were to search.

I have the Whitey Ford quarter and the Yaz quarter if you want to trade.

Thanks
Kevin

I guess that makes sense. The Banks quarter I pulled last year was shiny! Unfortunately, due to the fact that they are redemptions this year, I thinks the prices have been affected.

PM coming on your two cards.

jjk10

Oct 22, 2010
I pulled a redemption for a JKF Story 63 mint card, which will be a half dollar-- [ebay:3ozkrnge]230761622950[/ebay:3ozkrnge]

LMK if you're interested.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
jjk said:
I pulled a redemption for a JKF Story 63 mint card, which will be a half dollar-- [ebay:vd99pee6]230761622950[/ebay:vd99pee6]

LMK if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer but I think this one is out of my range. Nice pull!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts