Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Football Draft has hit Walmart!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I have not opened any yet, but a buddy just found some at Walmart.
It doesn't appear to be metal, but either way it is good to see another cosby in the retail market.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
i picked one up -
yup, 2 autos for $20;
but out of 80 cards, i got NO UF-Gators,
and my autos were both defensive linemen.
ARRRgggg.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I talked to Brian, he says there are over 130 autos in the auto set but that many are very SP'd as you'd exect. I amazingly pulled an RGIII!

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Nice pull on the Griffin!

I really like this stuff and it's cool to hear there are so many autos in there. I will be grabbing a blaster every time I'm in Wally World.

Anyone that opened any know who base card #25 is? Only base card I need and I'm guessing it's either Case Keenum or Justin Blackmon as I didn't get a card of either one of those.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
deceptikon1978 said:
Nice pull on the Griffin!

I really like this stuff and it's cool to hear there are so many autos in there. I will be grabbing a blaster every time I'm in Wally World.

Anyone that opened any know who base card #25 is? Only base card I need and I'm guessing it's either Case Keenum or Justin Blackmon as I didn't get a card of either one of those.

It's blackmon

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
you telling me i should get more because even silly linemen cards might get a SP premium?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
cmixer said:
you telling me i should get more because even silly linemen cards might get a SP premium?

well, that could be but I am not even aware of a CL for this product yet.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
I bought 1 of the complete set boxes which comes with the 3 card RGIII set, a blue bordered base set, 1 auto, and 10 gold parallels. One of my gold parallels was RGIII!!! Leaf really came through with a nice retail base product, kudos to them!! I also bought a blaster of the packs and will put together the red base set as well.

Now if we can get some base sets of baseball..........

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bcubs said:
I bought 1 of the complete set boxes which comes with the 3 card RGIII set, a blue bordered base set, 1 auto, and 10 gold parallels. One of my gold parallels was RGIII!!! Leaf really came through with a nice retail base product, kudos to them!! I also bought a blaster of the packs and will put together the red base set as well.

How much did the base set run you? I didn't realize those were being done along with blasters

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
masonphillip said:
bcubs said:

How much did the base set run you? I didn't realize those were being done along with blasters

Base set was $20 also packaged in a blaster box. As I mentioned the set has a blue border vs. red from blaster packs but with everything else in the box it's a great deal.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bcubs said:
masonphillip said:
bcubs said:

Base set was $20 also packaged in a blaster box. As I mentioned the set has a blue border vs. red from blaster packs but with everything else in the box it's a great deal.

[phil:2jj7rqog]120880674281[/phil:2jj7rqog] - here's a Griffin gold and here's a set [phil:2jj7rqog]280848475301[/phil:2jj7rqog]

both are cool and i agree, lot of value for $20

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
masonphillip said:
bcubs said:
masonphillip said:
bcubs said:

[phil:36mh6ohz]120880674281[/phil:36mh6ohz] - here's a Griffin gold and here's a set [phil:36mh6ohz]280848475301[/phil:36mh6ohz]

Yep, that's the RGIII I pulled. The golds should do well for people who want to bust some of those set blasters and sell the parallels.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
bcubs said:
masonphillip said:
bcubs said:
masonphillip said:
bcubs said:

[phil:9dukn6pf]120880674281[/phil:9dukn6pf] - here's a Griffin gold and here's a set [phil:9dukn6pf]280848475301[/phil:9dukn6pf]

Yep, that's the RGIII I pulled. The golds should do well for people who want to bust some of those set blasters and sell the parallels.

No numbering on the golds, correct?

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Here's a few Leaf Draft Retail Autos I found in a quick search.

[phil:iwscfon9]251022345212[/phil:iwscfon9] - Zebrie Sanders
[phil:iwscfon9]251022320079[/phil:iwscfon9] - Jerrel Harris
[phil:iwscfon9]251022317306[/phil:iwscfon9] - Whitney Mercilus
[phil:iwscfon9]200729153458[/phil:iwscfon9] - Richardson

Members online

Latest posts