Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any interest in older Chicago Cubs pocket skeds...for free!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
I am not sure if we have any Cubs schedule collectors on here but I thought I would throw this out here.

I have four different official Cubs schedules that are all never used and I didnt want to toss them out if someone would like them. If you want these just let me know and they are yours. Just a warning.....they will be coming to you in a PWE but I will make sure they are protected. Let me know if you want all the years I have available or just one specific year. The number after the year is the number I have available.

1994 Wide angle shot of Wrigley Field on the front (7)
1995 Cubs collage on the front (2)
1996 Mark Grace on the front (1)
1999 Sammy Sosa on the front (2)

I also have the following if anyone wants them

1995 Milwaukee Brewers (3)
1995 White Sox (1)
1996 Kane County Cougars who were at that time a Marlins affiliate (1)

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
I could use the Grace, Cougars, and Soda. I could get some of them signed. Thanks if you can man!

mchenrycards

ugafan247 said:
I could use the Grace, Cougars, and Soda. I could get some of them signed. Thanks if you can man!

The Grace is gone but the one of the Sosa (assuming you meant Sosa and not soda!! LOL) and the Cougars is yours. PM me your address and they will be in this weeks mail.

This is what I have left
1994 Wide angle shot of Wrigley Field on the front (5)
1995 Cubs collage on the front (1)

I also have the following if anyone wants them
1995 Milwaukee Brewers (3)
1995 White Sox (1)

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Gosh dang stupid auto correct. :benson:
:lol:
I did mean sosa, and. I would be interested in the Wrigley field shot instead. Thanks and you have an incoming pm

:D

mchenrycards

ugafan247 said:
Gosh dang stupid auto correct. :benson:
:lol:
I did mean sosa, and. I would be interested in the Wrigley field shot instead. Thanks and you have an incoming pm

:D

No worries, they are yours along with the Wrigley Field 1994 schedule.

Goldenegg...they are yours. PM me your address and they will be in this weeks mail!

I have the Brewers and White Sox left. if anyone wants them...PM me you address and they are yours!!

Thanks everyone. I am glad I didnt just pitch these!!

Members online

Latest posts