Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA Subbers need to read this

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Damn, disappointing. I just sent out my cards for this month's (now canceled) submission a few days ago. Thanks for the explanation of the situation.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
This sucks.
Now, I don't know what to do with my future graded collections. Not starting any new sets with BGS until they get a working registry, only subbing stuff to complete in progress sets. And now, for the sets I wanted to start with PSA, the only cost effective way to grade with them on my budget gets killed.
:cry:

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Phil,

Have you guys ever looked in to doing a SGC, and a SGC/JSA group sub. SGC has maybe the best customer service of any company I have worked with, and they do a SGC/JSA sub periodicly on SCN.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
PSA sucks anyhow, all politics and who you know as back in the day when they first started me and a friend did an experiment with them. I sent in 10 cards in the mail and got all 9's except one PSA 10. We removed slab on all 9's and submitted at Chicago show through a friend who knows them and submits tons of cards. Well 8 of the 9 were 10's. That is how crazy grading is.

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
Bummer. I liked the program here, as it allowed me to submit even when I didn't have enough submissions for their monthly specials.

Members online

Latest posts