Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chantilly Show - March 30-31-April 1, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
WOW CSA got Big Ben!!!! is this his first public signing? he sure hasn't done many. Even at his price I bet he crushes. Steeler nation will be out in force with all Steelers signings.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Jastermereel said:
I go to this show every time they have it and every time it's the worst show for buying stuff.

i stopped going a few years ago because of this. i enjoy getting some of the cheapo auto guests. i may go this time though.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
matchpenalty said:
WOW CSA got Big Ben!!!! is this his first public signing? he sure hasn't done many. Even at his price I bet he crushes. Steeler nation will be out in force with all Steelers signings.
No, I believe it's his second, maybe his 3rd. He had one at a local car dealership here in Pittsburgh during his rookie year. I would love to go and get his auto and I would easily spend the money for his auto, but the timing sucks and I'm not able to go and won't have the extra money.

I'm hoping he has another public signing in the next few years, I need him on my team 16x20, he's pretty much the last star player from the Super Bowl XL team that I need on this.

GTSM034.jpg

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
moxacaine said:
Jastermereel said:
I go to this show every time they have it and every time it's the worst show for buying stuff.

i stopped going a few years ago because of this. i enjoy getting some of the cheapo auto guests. i may go this time though.
Well, now I am certainly not going to go.

Wish I could make it, but my son is playing in a tournament up in Harford County (MD) that weekend. I usually try to make it once a year out to Chantilly. I've had really good luck every time looking through the bargain boxes, but then again I like doing that.

scottagibson

Aug 3, 2009
Nice show and guest list... but I wouldn't give Sam Bradford $110 for the Jersey off his back. Let alone his signature. Maybe he'll change my mind in the coming years, but geez! $110??? What has he done to get that kind of money?

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
matchpenalty said:

He did a show a few years ago at the old Monroeville Expomart. I don't think he ever looked up to make eye contact.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
matchpenalty said:

Word of advice - Don't leave your girlfriend/wife alone at his table.

Members online

Latest posts