Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Panini Triple Play Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Searched back a few months and didn't see this. I know most here wont touch it since its a low end product geared towards kids. But i'm really glad they're doing this. Its nice to see that they're not just putting out a boring base set for kids like what usually happens. The peel-able eye black cards are a great idea. And you cant go wrong with stickers.

2012 Panini Baseball Triple Play
Release Date: July 23, 2012

Box Configuration:
24 Packs Per Box
7 Cards Per Pack
20 Boxes Per Case
Per Pack SRP: $0.99

2012 Panini Triple Play Baseball is a card set designed for the younger collector. Each and every card in 2012 Triple Play is an artist rendering of the player. Panini commissioned several different artists to design the cards themselves. Included in the set will be stickers and peal-able eye black cards which should be fun for the kids. This is a low-end product that will have no autograph or game used memorabilia cards.

ScreenHunter_22Mar130912.gif

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
bcubs said:
If people like these cards at this lower price point it should do great. I prefer something that looks a little more real.

:benson: 2012 Panini Triple Play Baseball is a card set designed for the younger collector. :| it is what it is Not really keane on the look but hey you get what you pay for...

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I've got to say, while the pictures are not "live" shots, I definitely find these more appealing than when the '92 Triple Play came out.
1992_Donruss_Triple_Play.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Some will comaplain about a crummy low end product with no big hits and others complain that there isn't anything appealing at a reasonable price point to bring young kids back into the hobby. You cannot please everyone I guess but I like it. Triple Play was a blast to open back in the day.

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
subpop77 said:
bcubs said:
If people like these cards at this lower price point it should do great. I prefer something that looks a little more real.

:benson: 2012 Panini Triple Play Baseball is a card set designed for the younger collector. :| it is what it is Not really keane on the look but hey you get what you pay for...

I completely agree with the target audience and the price point. I guess my initial statement was taken wrong. I hope it will do well and sells in the niche it's designed for.....it's just not for me.

Members online