Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fritsch cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietdew

Apr 29, 2010
It might be worth it to take a look at their new catalog or website for collectors of circa 80's or before players. I was able to get some O'Connell 8x10s that I had been searching for for quite some time. They also have some neat minor league stuff like the '83 Visalia Oaks team sets and uncut sheets (Puckett RC). I was able to use the code boss20 to save 20%, but I don't know how long that lasts.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Their new 1957 Dodgers commerative set featuring every player of the 57 Brooklyn squad is super awesome and very well executed!

11FRITSCH.jpg
11FRITSCHB.jpg

dietdew

Apr 29, 2010
csmtampa said:
Way overpriced

It's probably not the best site to go looking for major company set stuff, but they do have some obscure stuff at decent prices. The Fritsch minor league sets are also pretty reasonable compared to ebay (hmmm I wonder why). Up to now, I had been disappointed every time I contacted them because they never had the cards I needed from their catalog in stock.