Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ball Boys Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
The show is on right now (at least in central time zone). Share your opinions on the show here.

My first impression of the show is that it is an exact copy of Pawn Stars. It's just different guys and different stuff.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
WaxPax said:
My first thought is they are trying too hard to be a "Pawn Star" clone including the "Chumlee" like goof ball character....
Because it's a formula that works.
American Restoration is the same way with his kid.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
kind of a fun show...obviosely everything is set up for dramatic purposes but it's a fun waste of 30 minutes

WaxPax

thefatguy said:
WaxPax said:
My first thought is they are trying too hard to be a "Pawn Star" clone including the "Chumlee" like goof ball character....
Because it's a formula that works.
American Restoration is the same way with his kid.

and that's why I don't watch American Restoration....LOL...Now I will switch back to the O's Nat's game and not watch anymore of this.....

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
noaskiecards said:
kind of a fun show...obviosely everything is set up for dramatic purposes but it's a fun waste of 30 minutes

Agreed. It is pretty dramatic and I don't believe most of the transactions are real, but it's a fun waste of time.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Hey idiot, just ask Jim Brown for an autograph.
If you're that close I'm sure he'd say yes ::facepalm::

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
moxacaine said:
I wonder if they'll film an episode at this years natty since its in Baltimore and these clowns are from Baltimore.

It has to last that long.

Considering the whopping success of All-Star Dealers, I give it another week... maybe.

Sportsnutcards

May 4, 2009
Belmar, NJ
There are many stores around the county that probably are way more interesting than the store portrayed in this show. I think if the producers really wanted to make a great show about a real stpre, they would have done more research first.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Sportsnutcards said:
There are many stores around the county that probably are way more interesting than the store portrayed in this show. I think if the producers really wanted to make a great show about a real stpre, they would have done more research first.

Looks incredibly amateur. Not much different than the back corner of a usps outlet that locals have described. Plus, it looks like it's filmed with a camcorder and edited by a high school media class. Won't watch any more. And yeah, Comic Book Men rules

Members online