Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Allen & Ginter collectors or experts on here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
I picked these up at a flea market this morning. Got these 3 and a sealed 1990 Topps Factory Set for $12. Any idea on value on these 3 mini's?

2006 Mike Tyson no #
ginter-mike-tyson-no-number.jpg

2007 Michael Young no #
ginter-young-no-number.jpg

2006 Craig Biggio bazooka back # 15/25
biggio-ginter-back.jpg

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
You'll definitely make some money. I'm not an A&G expert but I do know the Bazookas sell well - probably $15-25 for the Biggio if you find the right buyer.

The Tyson is an interesting piece. It might fetch a lot of coin since it's from 2006 and a no # mini.

TenaciousJDD

That's an amazing pick up for that price. The stuff from 2006 (the first year of Ginter) always seems to sell for a premium over other years so I think you'll do pretty well. I don't know exactly how well the Biggio will do, but here are some recently completed 2006 Bazooka sales from eBay to give you some perspective:

Brian Giles $90
Mark Prior $79.99
David Ortiz $74.99
Nick Punto $49.99
Torii Hunter $49.99
Brady Clark $49.99
Placido Polanco $46
Felix Hernandez $13.50 (this is crazy low)
Luis Gonzalez $90
Brian Giles $90
Rich Harden $90
Jim Thome $31
Jose Guillen $33.65

mjbuchanan80

May 16, 2011
Kansas City
I believe the NNO's are limited to 50, so you should have no problem making you money from player/set collectors on those. I have an Isringhausen I may look into selling.

jpruitt2

Aug 11, 2008
Searcy, Arkansas
Thanks for the information guys. I had no idea that Biggio had many collectors, there have been several pm me nice offers. I think I am going to list the Tyson and Biggio tomorrow and let them ride.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
jpruitt2 said:
sorry, didn't catch it. What can I say, it's late. I needed the topps set to fill in a hole in my topps set run.

No worries. i think you will do well with the minis. set builders and player collectors can go bonkers at times

Latest posts