Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some recent pickups and 2 shout outs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I'll start out with some hockey since a few of you guys love hockey.

Evgeni Malkin had an autograph signing the other night and I was finally able to get him on my 16x20. Now if I can only get Crosby on here. :?

MalkinPens16x20auto.jpg

Pens16x20-12autos.jpg

I have the LaMarr Woodley from this same set and I've never seen another Woodley on ebay or anywhere else. After looking for others to see how rare they are, I saw this one.

BladesUDauto.jpg

Some other ebay pickups:

BaldwinSPApatchauto.jpg

Fitz-Baldwindual_15.jpg

Fitz-Baldwindual_25.jpg

Fitz-Baldwindual_50.jpg

Wheeler sent me these freebies the other day. Thanks Howie!!!

BaldwinSterlinggu.jpg

Fitz-Baldwindual_75.jpg

BaldwinToppsChromeauto.jpg

Henry Hynoski (fullback for the NY Giants) had a few recent signings out near Craig, so I sent Craig 2 Pitt minis (one for me, one for my brother in law) and Craig was nice enough to get them signed for us. Thanks again Craig!!!

HynoskiPittmini.jpg

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Congrats on the signings. Hopefully you can finish that pic up soon.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Great adds!

That's a nice patch on that SPA. What refractors do you need to complete the rainbow for that dual patch?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks Brad. If I get Crosby I will happy and consider it complete, even though I would still need a few more players.

Shi Guy said:
Great adds!

That's a nice patch on that SPA. What refractors do you need to complete the rainbow for that dual patch?
Thanks! I just need the unnumbered base version and the gold /5 to complete the rainbow.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Great stuff Tim. Good luck on completeing the Pens pic and the Fitz/Baldwin rainbow.

Glad you liked the minis!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks fellas!

Card Magnet said:
Great additions! Does Crosby remember how to sign his name after the concussions? And good job, Wheeler and Craig.
:lol: I never thought about that, that's a good question.

Members online

Latest posts