Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I hate when this happens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
I got excited for the new card year and picked up a couple 2012 Leaf rookies. I finally got a chance to look at my mail today really and thought something looked off. I put my card down and look at the other. It was fine. Come back to the first and realize Leaf screwed up. They put the wrong player on the card ::facepalm:: It happens with every company, but just disappointing and saved me from bidding on more tonight.

The picture is of #42 (look at the right number, clearly not a 0) our linebacker Corico Hawkins
$(KGrHqIOKpUE7HR9)l7JBPWshWgbL!~~60_12.JPG

The facemask is what got me thinking, then looked at the number and knew right away.

Here is a pic of Corico from the game
http://gallery.tigernet.com/index.php/f ... c/DSC_0587

and Branch (40)
http://gallery.tigernet.com/index.php/f ... c/DSC_0706

sffanmike25

Aug 21, 2008
Dallas, TX
Leaf said:

Damn is right.

Brad has a sharp eye for Clemson stuff. But I'd still bid on it, lol.

Edit: BTW, nice work on the set, Brian.

Have been buying up the Juron Criner autos pretty regularly of late.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
sffanmike25 said:
Leaf said:

Damn is right.

Brad has a sharp eye for Clemson stuff. But I'd still bid on it, lol.

Edit: BTW, nice work on the set, Brian.

Have been buying up the Juron Criner autos pretty regularly of late.

I am glad I have a purple one, but will just not get any others. It happens to every company so it is not rare by any means. The set does look nice in hand.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
not an error, but something of note...

Darron Thomas pic in the set was from two seasons ago...wearing number 1...this season he wore number 5...as big as the wrong player...so i'll still buy it, but just something to note...

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
UODucksbestcollector said:
not an error, but something of note...

Darron Thomas pic in the set was from two seasons ago...wearing number 1...this season he wore number 5...as big as the wrong player...so i'll still buy it, but just something to note...

That happens every year. This "Branch" is from the 2010 season. Da'Quan Bowers Future Watch from SPA is from his freshman year

Members online