Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread ***********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Good morning.

Up early so I can make up for how lazy I was yesterday. I need to get this massive grad class assignment done today. :|

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
my day seems to start one hour before you kids wake up ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
tramers said:
my day seems to start one hour before you kids wake up ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::
I'd love it if my hours at work were 0600-1500 but the official duty hours are 0730-1630. I'm much more a morning person.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I'll have hip (left) replacement surgery on 4/4/12, so I may be off the boards for a week or so. After that, I may be on more than usual while I heal.
DANNY

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
dano7 said:
Good morning everyone!
Just wanted to let you know that I'll have hip (left) replacement surgery on 4/4/12, so I may be off the boards for a week or so. After that, I may be on more than usual while I heal.
DANNY

Danny; speedy recovery!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
dano7 said:
Good morning everyone!
DANNY
good luck . can we call you bionic dano7 later?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online