Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tiger Woods Autographs Opinion Poll

Would you list Tiger Woods autos after he wins today or wait until after the masters?

• Masters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
no brainer is to sell asap

how much have his autos dropped in last couple years from their peak? Did his Exquisite inscription autos ever show up in packs? I know Gellmen was freaking out about no one was pulling them. Then big Melbourne Cowboy scam was blowing up.

Can't remember who it was, doesn't FCB here have a big Tiger auto super collector with a bunch of his sp graphs. Wonder if they sold them.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
So far, I'm the only "Hold" vote...

He's still a good Long-term sell IMO. And I usually vote "Sell" on everything, usually too early. :lol:

Plus, I still don't see him doing a lot of Autos of any kind anytime in the next 10 or more years...

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I honestly don't see his stuff dropping any time soon. He's back in the national spotlight, and looks as good as anyone on the tour going into the biggest event of the year. If he just contends to the weekend in Augusta the media will balloon even more. He will go down as one of the best ever regardless of what he does the rest of his career. Barring another personal meltdown, I don't see too much of a reason for stuff to fall at all over the next few years

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
schmidtfan20 said:
UD golf out this summer, there will be tons of Woods in that product.

If UD still exists by then, they currently owe money in one lawsuit and are being sued for what they owe NFL players.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I think if Verlander has a Cy Young type year, his stuff could go up some more.....

ok, i kid, kid.

It really depends what kind of Tiger auto you have. If it is a fairly common version that you find day in day out on ebay, you need to wait until he wins a major to see some real profit, ie, until the common folk know he is really back. His stuff is near an all time low right now, and may be a good flip for the short term speculator.

I don't think you are going to see much movement on his autos after this tourney- they are already expensive as is.

If you have a super rare tiger auto, you could probably sell it at any time. Even if he doesn't win the Masters, it will still sell for a good price because he already has an established collector base. So there's no harm in waiting until after the Masters.

Regarding the exquisite inscription Tiger, it was pulled by a collector in New York a couple years ago. He was actually showing it off at a show back then and wanted 100K for the card. No one bit at that price. The lucky guy has also pulled an exquisite Jordan/Lebron dual logoman auto as well. Lucky dude.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I thought the sell sheet on Woods UD exquisite auto put in 08 Football????. Showed card serial # out of 10 with some kind of Masters inscription. Maybe someone has the picture somewhere. So UD just put one single Woods auto in product and not serial # to 10. Paging Gellmen. he was all over the story at the time and I think even went to pack out to get info. Then got stone walled from UD sources on it. Have to give him credit for breaking the story at the time.

I got a feeling Woods will be cranking out autos in future. He lost a bundle in the divorce and paying off all his groupies to not tell. Could see maybe a Leaf Woods deal in future once UD goes out of business.

Members online

Latest posts