Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Episode 5 of the FCB Podcast is up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wes

OG
Administrator
http://freedomcardboard.com/blog/2012/0 ... jeri-ryan/

Episode 5 of the FCB Podcast is now available for download.

Wes Yee, Chris Gilmore and Tim Elrashedy discuss in person autograph seekers, how to pronounce player’s names, the hot list, big news on FCB, and the Las Vegas Industry Summit. Andrew Lederman joins the trio to talk about group breaks, and the show closes with glorious outtakes.

Please rate and review us!

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I was pleasantly surprised at the in-person segment - it rightfully slams the dealer / ebayers or the rude guys who make every IP collector look like a dirtbag, but also stops short of demonizing the guys who get autographs just to get autographs as a hobby.

Thanks

Wes

OG
Administrator
miguelcabrera said:
thank you so much thank you, great podcast

biggosh95 said:
cgilmo said:
listen at the end for the out takes at least.

some of them are pretty funny
The one about **** had me rolling! Great podcast guys!! :D

Lars said:
I was pleasantly surprised at the in-person segment - it rightfully slams the dealer / ebayers or the rude guys who make every IP collector look like a dirtbag, but also stops short of demonizing the guys who get autographs just to get autographs as a hobby.

Thanks

Glad that you guys are enjoying it!

bcubs

Apr 8, 2009
Springfield, IL
You guys are doing a great job with the podcasts, really enjoyable. I tried to listen to another podcast from an unnamed website and 12 minutes in had to shut it off. I must have heard the word like used once every 10 seconds, sounded similar to my 13 year old daughter. You are making it sound professional and keeping it informative for those of us who can't spend as much time on the boards catching up.

Wes

OG
Administrator
bcubs said:
You guys are doing a great job with the podcasts, really enjoyable. I tried to listen to another podcast from an unnamed website and 12 minutes in had to shut it off. I must have heard the word like used once every 10 seconds, sounded similar to my 13 year old daughter. You are making it sound professional and keeping it informative for those of us who can't spend as much time on the boards catching up.

Appreciate it!

Members online

Latest posts