Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - March 28th, 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Good Morning Thanks Slette for selling me the Bettis :grouphug:

bett-1.jpg

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
You're welcome - thanks for helping me pay off my Lowe's card with the proceeds! It goes out over break today.

Half-day at work, with a going away party at noon. I won't complain!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Craig and Mike - I stole a random card of each of yours to use for site linkage. Let me know if that's an issue or if you'd rather I used a different card. I of of course made a thumbnail on my site, not stealing your bandwidth :geek: .

J - I added a link on for your store as well.

http://cardmagnet.info/links/collectors.htm

If any of you other guys want me to put up a link on my site to your collection, let me know. It would be nice to have a link exchange, but it's not necessary. :)

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Finally got one of these for a price I can live with:

PonderFive.jpg

I think I'm about done for buying Ponder cards now.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
Card Magnet said:
Craig and Mike - I stole a random card of each of yours to use for site linkage. Let me know if that's an issue or if you'd rather I used a different card. I of of course made a thumbnail on my site, not stealing your bandwidth :geek: .

J - I added a link on for your store as well.

http://cardmagnet.info/links/collectors.htm

If any of you other guys want me to put up a link on my site to your collection, let me know. It would be nice to have a link exchange, but it's not necessary. :)

Thanks Brennan

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Dad's birthday gift for Free w/ Best Buy rebates = WIN! :D

A couple crappy UD retail packs actually had a couple cool inserts. Barry Sanders-Elway and Elway-Aikman duals.

A couple NDers though, Rocket and T-B, who is one of the VERY few NDers I like... :lol:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
gt2590 said:
Dad's birthday gift for Free w/ Best Buy rebates = WIN! :D

= Fail. :cry:

I've read about Best Buy's demise, but man, they had almost nothing DVD-wise. Yikes! :eek:

Got the Mrs. the new Bruce CD instead. Needed small purchase for next Coupon, 1 pack Topps, 1 GG code. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts