Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mail Day - Thank you Weekly Hot List!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
After reading this weeks hot list I noticed a very obscure name. So I went to Beckett and Sportsbuy and was pretty surprised to find these still there for a fraction of what they are selling for! I'm even more surprised that I actually got them! I'm still waiting on 2 more autos and 2 more Xfractors. Time to Flip! :cool:

galvisa1.jpg

galvisx.jpg

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
miguelcabrera said:
not to be an *******, but who the frack is that?

Haha! Honestly I have no idea. I think he is the second baseman that is taking Chase Utleys spot since he is injured. He only has a couple cards. 2008 Bowman SOTF Auto, 2009 Chrome, and 2011 Topps Debut base and auto.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
jbrown said:
miguelcabrera said:
not to be an *******, but who the frack is that?

Haha! Honestly I have no idea. I think he is the second baseman that is taking Chase Utleys spot since he is injured. He only has a couple cards. 2008 Bowman SOTF Auto, 2009 Chrome, and 2011 Topps Debut base and auto.

ahhh, i see. well good luck on the flips

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
Next time after I sell something I should look to check those market places rather just posting it on here. Lol. Just kidding man I am glad they got to you. As for him being a scrub, I wouldn't go that far. He was the 6th prospect on the Phillies top 30 and was considered by most to be the heir apparent to Rollins at shortstop if he walked in free agency. Galvis has a decent glove and should be a solid regular.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Bob Loblaw said:
And no bat to speak of. If he bats .250, we'll be thrilled.

Sell, Mortimer, sell.

Exactly. Wouldn't shock me if Hamels batted 8th and Galvis 9th on days that Hamels pitches...

That might be stretching it a bit, but his bat is really suspect. No doubt he could be a regular on web gems though.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
BowmanChromeAddict said:
Bob Loblaw said:

Sell, Mortimer, sell.

Exactly. Wouldn't shock me if Hamels batted 8th and Galvis 9th on days that Hamels pitches...

That might be stretching it a bit, but his bat is really suspect. No doubt he could be a regular on web gems though.

Charlie's too old school to do that. Hell, Chooch may still bat 8th in this abortion of a lineup...

1 Rollins
2 Vic
3 Polanco (if healthy)
4 Pence
5 Mayberry
6 Chooch
7 Nix/Wiggy/Random LFer
8 Galvis
9 Pitcher

ick.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
phillyfan0417 said:
his bat has developed every year in the minors and his ability to play SS is above average if not considered plus.

he wont hit .300 in the majors but could be an average ML SS.

There's a lot of card value in average ML SS with no pop.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Bob Loblaw said:
phillyfan0417 said:
his bat has developed every year in the minors and his ability to play SS is above average if not considered plus.

I dont care even a little about card value when it comes to phillies...

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
phillyfan0417 said:
Bob Loblaw said:
phillyfan0417 said:

...but that's what we're talking about.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
Bob Loblaw said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
[quote="Bob Loblaw":2vy9aftg]And no bat to speak of. If he bats .250, we'll be thrilled.

Sell, Mortimer, sell.

Charlie's too old school to do that. Hell, Chooch may still bat 8th in this abortion of a lineup...

1 Rollins
2 Vic
3 Polanco (if healthy)
4 Pence
5 Mayberry
6 Chooch
7 Nix/Wiggy/Random LFer
8 Galvis
9 Pitcher

ick.[/quote:2vy9aftg]

That's the first time I've seen the Phillies lineup written out. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Bob Loblaw said:
phillyfan0417 said:
[quote="Bob Loblaw":2e5827iy]
phillyfan0417 said:

...but that's what we're talking about.[/quote:2e5827iy]

Ok, I'll make it easier, I dont agree with this statement...

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Lol Jim I was thinking the same thing

BowmanChromeAddict said:
Bob Loblaw said:
BowmanChromeAddict said:
[quote="Bob Loblaw":1thvxepb]And no bat to speak of. If he bats .250, we'll be thrilled.

Sell, Mortimer, sell.

1 Rollins
2 Vic
3 Polanco (if healthy)
4 Pence
5 Mayberry
6 Chooch
7 Nix/Wiggy/Random LFer
8 Galvis
9 Pitcher

ick.

That's the first time I've seen the Phillies lineup written out. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.[/quote:1thvxepb]

Members online