Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need replacements for long time keeper league- Draft tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I run a 14 team keeper league that's been going since 2006, and it looks like we need to replace between 1 and 3 teams. I may already have a lead on one replacement, but I'm going first come first serve if anyone is interested. Worst case we contract and go to 12 teams.

Here's the info:
Keep 3 players, in the round drafted the previous year. If the player was undrafted then they become a 21st round pick. If you have two players eligible in the same round, you can move them up a round (2 21st rounders become a 20th and 21st). Keepers can be kept by the same team for 3 years.

14 team, points league on yahoo.
Standard roster: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL
Batters Stat Category Value
Runs (R) 1
Singles (1B) 1
Doubles (2B) 2
Triples (3B) 3
Home Runs (HR) 4
Runs Batted In (RBI) 2
Stolen Bases (SB) 4
Caught Stealing (CS) -2
Walks (BB) 1
Strikeouts (K) -1
Ground Into Double Play (GIDP) -.5
Errors (E) -2
Pitchers Stat Category Value
Innings Pitched (IP) 1
Wins (W) 20
Losses (L) -5
Complete Games (CG) 5
Shutouts (SHO) 5
Saves (SV) 12
Earned Runs (ER) -2
Home Runs (HR) -1
Walks (BB) -2
Strikeouts (K) 2
Save Chances (SVOP) -5

Draft is tonight at 9pm EST. I'd need keepers by 8pm at the very latest, and preferably at 5pm.

The league is free, just looking for some active players.

PM me your email address if interested. I'll be handing out the best teams available in order of who joins.

Thanks

Latest posts