Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Golf Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
Some of the better cards. Will lose some money but a fun break. The Jack sure helps. In box #12, last card.

lc1.jpg

lc2.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Craig, I dont think there is anyway you lose on this case with a Jack auto
Last Jack sold base for $415, thats about 40% of your cost back in one card
Pretty sure Jack base auto was announced as a SP /25

And the Faldo is a $75-100 card IMO

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
Well, after one day the Paypal is at $509.95 after the Nicklaus ($410) and several other smaller cards sold. Still think I will not get more than 85% of cost after fees. By the way, I do think 85% is good.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Craig Smith said:
Well, after one day the Paypal is at $509.95 after the Nicklaus ($410) and several other smaller cards sold. Still think I will not get more than 85% of cost after fees. By the way, I do think 85% is good.

You might be surprised at the base cards
Pressel and Recari base each sold at $8 a piece for me
Creamer /99 sold for $15

I still think if list everything individually, you'll be close to break even

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Craig Smith said:
Well done Craig!
That Kim card is hot!

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
Well, after adding the 5 boxes bought separately and the case I lost $462.00 after adding in ebay fees. Still have about 15 cards left they did not sell after relisting.

Card values dropped dramatically in the week following release unless it was a super duper card.

Lots of fun and lots of work for sure.

Members online

Latest posts