Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Mailday!] AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR is the MAN. PC item inside.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

Joe got in on a JUST Minors GU case break a while back. He ended up with an item of a Louisiana-born player that I knew I'd love for the PC. I dropped him a line saying that, and I heard back from him a few days ago. In the end, we worked out a deal that I feel benefited me SO much. I mean, Joe got an agreed-upon item in return... but after having this in hand - wow. It's not the player that makes it.. it's the use. It's unbelievable. I wish I knew the right way to express just how cool Game Used items are. Joe's already on notice that he's "on my list" so I know he'll end up with another mailer from me at some point.

Without further jabbering:

437bbbfe.jpg

dcae0789.jpg

Reid Brignac GU 2007 Montgomery Biscuits hat.
This thing is FILTHY - it's going to look great next to the Just Minors (Non-GU) auto'd bat.

(Reid's head is TINY -- 6 & 7/8's)

Glad you like it! ;)
When Adam contacted me immediately after Andrew posted the break I knew where the hat was headed! When he asked me what I collected, I told him I am very easy to trade with because I knew the hat was going to a good home. Adam came back with an offer (which really did not matter) and I said sure. I'll post the card when it arrives!

Members online

Latest posts