Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS MG vs. authentication

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Does anyone know if you submit cards to BGS if the card doesn't meet minimum grade, will the slab it authenticated? Also, what if you have a card already slabbed and want it converted to authenticated, will they do that or do you have to break the slab yourself when resubmitting?

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
You can have them return cards that don't meet the minimum raw, or have them slab as authentic. Just write what you want the form. Also helps sometimes to add it to the label on each cardsaver. I have seen a few times they completely miss that request.

You can have them crack and convert or send raw. But I believe there are extra fees involved if you have them crack it out.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
alifaxwa2 said:
You can have them return cards that don't meet the minimum raw, or have them slab as authentic. Just write what you want the form. Also helps sometimes to add it to the label on each cardsaver. I have seen a few times they completely miss that request.

You can have them crack and convert or send raw. But I believe there are extra fees involved if you have them crack it out.

Ok great. I completely forgot about adding a label to the card saver. I think that's what you had to do a very long time ago so that's a smart idea. Thank you.

If there are extra fees for them to crack it, I will just do it. Thanks again! Helps a lot.

Would have saved me some fees if I asked this question in the first place. ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts