Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$50 turns into MOJO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
2011 Panini Absolute War Room Materials Signatures

Card #7

sp to /49 btw.....

CAM NEWTON.....

too bad it's a redemption...but still best $50 on product i ever spent...

his war room base jersey are going for 25-35....

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Based off this kids passed he didn't pull anything and just made this thread for attention in the wrong forum.. Anyone taking the bet he didn't pull this card?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
cgilmo said:
metallicalex777 said:
Off topic, and probably none of my business...but wasn't this dude banned? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=160352&start=15

I also thought there was some hidden rule about using the term mojo if it wasn't in a username or something :oops: :lol:

Suspended

I shouldn't have even posted since it is by far none of my business. For my own record though...I didn't miss read ;)

Jul 23, 2011
SAN DIEGO, CA
gt2590 said:
Didn't Cam and Auburn beat the Ducks for the Title? :?

salt in the wounds.....

yeah i pulled it from a mini pack...too bad it's a redemption though...hopefully he already signed that way i don't have to wait longer...

my bad for "mojo"

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
If you really pulled this card why not scan it and include your username on the bottom of the redemption? So you can prove us all wrong...

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
arod305 said:
If you really pulled this card why not scan it and include your username on the bottom of the redemption? So you can prove us all wrong...

Why does he need to justify a pull? I know OU can occasionally be a homer and is extra proud of his collection but he is a decent guy. Go back to whatever forum you are usually on and stop instigating crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts