Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RED SOX!!!! (And baseball fans in general)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Long story short. My Commanding Officer is a family friend of Bobby Valentine. I am a huge Red Sox fan. CO hooks me up with a trip to Ft. Myers to MEET THE FREAKING SOX!!!!! It was Thursday against the Blue Jays. In addition to getting pics with some of my favorite players on the field during BP and in the dugout before the game, I also got an authentic jersey and 2 MLB balls signed by the whole team that was there that day (including Coach Valentine, Papi, Ellsbury, Pedroia, AGon, Youk, Lester, Salty, Ross, etc...) This was hands down the greatest day of a baseball fan's life!!!! Go Red Sox! Here are a few of my pictures from the game.

IMGP4195.jpg

IMGP4196.jpg

IMGP4199.jpg

IMGP4200.jpg

IMGP4203.jpg

IMGP4204.jpg

IMGP4205.jpg

IMGP4206.jpg

IMGP4208.jpg

IMGP4209.jpg

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like an amazing time.
Judging by those pics, I'm guessing it surpassed your expectations as well.

Didn't notice a pic with Pedroia, did you get to meet him? Any fun Pedroisms you can share with us? :lol:

Thanks for sharing and Go Red Sox!

TRAVISAKERS

Aug 23, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
rymflaherty said:
Looks like an amazing time.
Judging by those pics, I'm guessing it surpassed your expectations as well.

Didn't notice a pic with Pedroia, did you get to meet him? Any fun Pedroisms you can share with us? :lol:

Thanks for sharing and Go Red Sox!

I actually did get to meet Dustin. He lived up to his reputation... awesome guy but very cocky! haha. Wouldn't expect less. So I didn't get a picture with him, but he did take time to sign my jersey and baseballs.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
:shock: :eek: :mrgreen: :cool: CONGRATS Man!!!! Thank you for the great pics and sharing with us. And thank you men for protecting our freedom eaveryday. ;)
TRAVISAKERS said:
Long story short. My Commanding Officer is a family friend of Bobby Valentine. I am a huge Red Sox fan. CO hooks me up with a trip to Ft. Myers to MEET THE FREAKING SOX!!!!! It was Thursday against the Blue Jays. In addition to getting pics with some of my favorite players on the field during BP and in the dugout before the game, I also got an authentic jersey and 2 MLB balls signed by the whole team that was there that day (including Coach Valentine, Papi, Ellsbury, Pedroia, AGon, Youk, Lester, Salty, Ross, etc...) This was hands down the greatest day of a baseball fan's life!!!! Go Red Sox! Here are a few of my pictures from the game.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
im not gay or anything ( and not that there is anything wrong with that )
but damn dude, you have a smile that could light up 10 rooms :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
subpop77 said:
:shock: :eek: :mrgreen: :cool: CONGRATS Man!!!! Thank you for the great pics and sharing with us. And thank you men for protecting our freedom eaveryday. ;)
TRAVISAKERS said:
+1

Members online

Latest posts