Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

=============Saturday Morning Thread 3-31-2012==============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Good morning, Darren and Frosty!

Leaving for a baseball tournament in a couple of hours, a great weekend of weather for it too. Hope everyone has a great day!

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
Here's another GQ leather mini in hand...

2011 Gypsy Queen Leather Mini Sean Rodriguez #ed 01/10
srod.jpg

Yeah, not a big-time player. :lol: And for those who didn't see my pickup from last night. Click on the link below:

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Leather #38 - Walter Johnson #/10

So the pair makes it 115 in total to date. 2 more will make it 33% complete. Whoo!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
FrostyCollects said:
Here's another GQ leather mini in hand...

2011 Gypsy Queen Leather Mini Sean Rodriguez #ed 01/10
srod.jpg

Yeah, not a big-time player. :lol: And for those who didn't see my pickup from last night. Click on the link below:

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Leather #38 - Walter Johnson #/10

So the pair makes it 115 in total to date. 2 more will make it 33% complete. Whoo!

Awesome; I know how great it felt when I hit milestones.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Frosty- Congrats on the new additions! That's awesome.

I didn't sleep well last night. Up every hour and a half to two hours. I'm exhausted. I'll probably try to get some more sleep very shortly.

Still in some pain. Not as bad as yesterday. Trying to deal with as much as I can without taking pain meds. An ice pack helps a lot.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning.
frosty: nice pickup. did youvever say why you go after the 01 or 10/10? seems a curious collection. awesome though
Joe: good to hear your feeling a little better. hopefully wont be long and youll be back to normal.
had a felix tribute /99 auto i was going after jump to over 40 last night with 3 bids... all have been selling in the mid 30's range consistently. bid on another at half the cost at the moment with 10 bids... First looked fishy to me.

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
And a good morning to all! Coffee is in hand, I'm bundled up nice and warm in my easy chair and ready to get squared away on this gray start to the day!

Frosty - impressive!

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
michaelstepper said:
frosty: nice pickup. did youvever say why you go after the 01 or 10/10? seems a curious collection. awesome though

Just wanted to make this final project more unique...more challenging. Obviously, I won't find all 350 examples like that but I want to see how close I can get to completion.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

Hope you continue to feel better, Joe. Trust me, when I say I know exactly how that procedure goes in terms of pain. :?

Up early to get ready for the UCI Honors dealie.

A chance to offend/irritate/disappoint an entirely new group of people when I present my paper! :p

Wish me luck, preferably of the good variety!

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
michaelstepper said:
Heres a puc of my bowman cheime blaster the other night. cant get it to rotate in pb with my phone. its right on my phone but uploads upside down??
2012-03-28215048-1.jpg

That's a pretty amazing blaster. Congrats on the Moore! And maybe I haven't pulled any autos outta those cause I'm buying the "chrome" instead of the "cheime." ::facepalm::

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning.

The first post of the break has a updated jersey list.

When it's Jimmy's turn here are his picks for whoever is on at the time:
Ellsbury jersey, Rollins Jersey, Varitek jersey, Hamels jersey, Beckett jersey

Anyone can pick for Tony when it's his pick.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
caulaflour said:
michaelstepper said:
Heres a puc of my bowman cheime blaster the other night. cant get it to rotate in pb with my phone. its right on my phone but uploads upside down??
2012-03-28215048-1.jpg

That's a pretty amazing blaster. Congrats on the Moore! And maybe I haven't pulled any autos outta those cause I'm buying the "chrome" instead of the "cheime." ::facepalm::

Lmao.. i cant type on my phone either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts