Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf Best of Basketball (from Allincards)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Got top best players, but the outcome isn't that great (in my opinion)...

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

About the Jordan BGS - since it's 8.5, I should crack it open, and sell it raw for a better value. Don't you agree?

Your thoughts are appreciated...

Yes, all are for sale...

Thanks for the look!

Jared

Oct 22, 2009
The Jordan is $350+, Kobe Refractor about $125, Lebron $50-75.

You said it yourself, you certianly got all the great names, but if you bought this case for around $900 you have lost quite a bit. Hopefully you got a pretty good deal from Andrew

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Jared said:
The Jordan is $350+, Kobe Refractor about $125, Lebron $50-75.

You said it yourself, you certianly got all the great names, but if you bought this case for around $900 you have lost quite a bit. Hopefully you got a pretty good deal from Andrew

This product is more of a gamble (hit or miss). I lost... ;)

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
You pulled a Jordan auto = win

You got over half your money back if you sold everything. In terms of ripping and flipping and the entertainment of cracking a case = win

It was a fun break = win

The feeling you got kicked in the nads cause you never win the lotto = lose, every single time

I would crack the jordan, it will sell for $50 more ungraded.

I think Brian purchased many of these cards raw, and had to grade them for the product, so you get a lot of substandard grades.

I think you got a very solid case, congrats! I really have no sympathy for anyone who pulls a Jordan auto and is disappointed with their break - some people have never ever pulled a Jordan auto in their lifetimes. You did fine, unless, of course, you spent the kids diaper money to fund your case - then you are stuck with reusables and you will be sleeping in the doghouse for the next two weeks.