Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Razor Metal Erik Hosmer Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craig_bloom

Mar 5, 2012
1st post, so be gentle.

I just purchased a 2008 Razor metal Erik Hosmer Auto. I don't see it listed in the Beckett price guide, so I was just interested in what anyone knows about it (quantity, BookValue, etc.). I think I paid $80. Not sure if I overpaid. Not too concerned as I think he is a monster and if limited # will be ok.

Thanks.

Which thread is the best to look for buying cards. Any tips appreciated. THANKS...

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
craig_bloom said:
1st post, so be gentle.

I just purchased a 2008 Razor metal Erik Hosmer Auto. I don't see it listed in the Beckett price guide, so I was just interested in what anyone knows about it (quantity, BookValue, etc.). I think I paid $80. Not sure if I overpaid. Not too concerned as I think he is a monster and if limited # will be ok.

Thanks.

Which thread is the best to look for buying cards. Any tips appreciated. THANKS...

Welcome to the site; I bought a number of Razor Metal auto's, but I don't know about the Hosmer's... but you're in the right place t find out... stand by.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Hosmer stuff has moved up across the board but Razor products were such a beating to those who bought in early, the owner had to change the name of his company to try and fool ppl into buying his stuff again. Most ppl on here would recommend you spend $80 on 2 $40 chrome autos of unproven prospects with a chance to reach $80-100 each. Hosmer is a sure thing but you have to pay top dollar for him whereas a guy like Profar is $35-40 per base chrome auto with more upside. By upside I mean the likelihood of high percentage ROI. It would take a lot for the Metal Hosmer to move to $160 and double your money but if Profar continued to perform at high level, $80 per base chrome auto is very likely and would double your initial investment.

To buy cards on this site, visit the transactions boards or PM me and I'll see if I have anything of the guys you are looking for at a fair price.

^ if you do believe the exact opposite of above you'll do fine! Welcome aboard!

To expand:

I don't know the price of razor but know there will always be a market since it was a 08 release. Will you make money? It depends on his performance. Did you overpay? Not if you like the price.

There was no fooling with bg went from razor to leaf. He was open during the process and bought a branded company with a fine history of cardboard!

There is no sure thing in prospects! Prospectors are fickle and a small stretch can get folks jumping ship!

Members online