Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cryptozoic The Big Bang Theory Box Break *Update with scans*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Finally got my boxes in hand and opened one of the three I bought. I didn't do good and probably I'll leave it there and try to make a few bucks of the other boxes; they are all ready up in value from what I've got them one week after release.

Well, I got:

* A complete set
* 4 Special Moments inserts
* 2 Behind the Scenes inserts
* Wardrobe:
Raj Yellow Shirt
* Auto:
Courtney Hengeller (Missy Cooper)

Put the set already in the set binder, which included a Sheldon wardrobe card.

P.S. I owe you the scans as I'm currently away from home. I'll post them during the next week.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Re: Cryptozoic The Big Bang Theory Box Break

Love the show and so glad it reruns can watch it all day long.
Wouldn't buy cards for it unless I could win a date with "penny"

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008

I think you're confused. You're supposed to stop opening and sell off the rest after the BIG hit ;)

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

Brewer Andy said:
I think you're confused. You're supposed to stop opening and sell off the rest after the BIG hit ;)

Haha, unfortunately very few boxes to make that risk.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

TBBTMissyCooperAuto.jpg

TBBTRajsYellowShirt.jpg

And also bought a binder that includes this card (not found in packs):
TBBTSheldonsPajamasBinderExclusive.jpg

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
Looks great man. I wish I had picked up some boxes back when prices were reasonable. I made the mistake of expecting my LCS to get them in, which they didn't.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
TBTwinsFan said:
Nice! I wanted to build the master set (huge fan of the show) but after seeing how much Kayle Cuoco's autos are going for, I may have to pass on it for now.

Well, we can tweak a little bit the definition of "master". I've gotten the other 3 common autos from the set besides the one I pulled, the two insert sets and I'll be going for some of the wardrobes and maybe I'll try for the uncommon autos. I'll be happy with that.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
r2d2 said:
TBTwinsFan said:
Nice! I wanted to build the master set (huge fan of the show) but after seeing how much Kayle Cuoco's autos are going for, I may have to pass on it for now.

Well, we can tweak a little bit the definition of "master". I've gotten the other 3 common autos from the set besides the one I pulled, the two insert sets and I'll be going for some of the wardrobes and maybe I'll try for the uncommon autos. I'll be happy with that.

How much are the wardrobe cards selling for?

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
TBTwinsFan said:
r2d2 said:
TBTwinsFan said:

How much are the wardrobe cards selling for?

They started very very hot, specially Penny. But I was disappointed when I checked to see if my pull was good. Well the good news is that I can pickup some later.
Howard, Raj and Leonard sell around $15, Sheldon $20-25 and Penny still very well at $40-50

Members online

Latest posts