Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picture of Yu Darvish Superfractor Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradical

Jun 21, 2009
5JEYm.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Probably will end up in W collection. But I could see an overseas bidder taking W in a bidding war over it. If it gets sold at auction after JP pulls it from his case.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
bowmanchromeandorr said:
brauny said:
No it will end up in Walmart or Target Blasters.

winner winner chicken dinner

I don't get why this is a bad thing? Hobby shops (and we have a couple in Portland) are really just a passing avenue for box & pack sales. It's a heck of a lot easier to grab a $20 blaster box at any local store rather than the 2 in town. Also, the chance at pulling a nice card in a $20 box rather than having to fork over $5 per pack or more is great.

The hobby shop really isn't an outlet for wax these days, which is unfortunate but that's the way it is.

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
I don't get why this is a bad thing? Hobby shops (and we have a couple in Portland) are really just a passing avenue for box & pack sales. It's a heck of a lot easier to grab a $20 blaster box at any local store rather than the 2 in town. Also, the chance at pulling a nice card in a $20 box rather than having to fork over $5 per pack or more is great.

The hobby shop really isn't an outlet for wax these days, which is unfortunate but that's the way it is.

lmao. Don't tell my customers that.

Members online

Latest posts