Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Should I block this bidder???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
A little back story.

Sold my Matt Moore Purple Refractor Auto BGS 9.5/10 on Ebay back on 3/16 after negotiating with the buyer over a few days. He said that he would pay on April 4th when he got his Social Security Check. I reluctantly accepted his offer of $700. 2 days ago I decided I would check in with him and see if he was still planning on paying on the 4th and he said yes as soon as he gets his money. Today I get a message from him saying that something has come up and he can no longer pay for the card. Should this be grounds for Blocking the bidder? Just wanted to see if you guys feel the same way I do about this. I feel that since I was willing to work with him and wait over 3 weeks for payment and then he drops this bombshell on me that it is grounds for Blockage.

Any thoughts or comments are welcome.

Thanks guys,

Brian

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
Also meant to ask if this should be grounds for posting his ID publicly for others to block as well.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
damn right id block, 3 weeks is a long time to leave someone hanging especially when they said they were buying for sure. Especially on a $700 sale. Had it been $50-$100 buck sale id let it slide, but for $700 id be peeeeed!!

Members online