Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Bowman Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocktober

Mar 3, 2012
Good buy at 44.75? I think alot of this year's crop are going to make some real noise this year.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Rocktober said:
Good buy at 44.75? I think alot of this year's crop are going to make some real noise this year.

I think most of the good players were in Bowman (Heyward) and Bowman Draft (Stanton). Here's the auto lineup for Bowman Chrome

Autographed Prospect
BCP241 Josh Kreuzer AU
BCP242 Ryan Zink AU
BCP243 Matt Harrison AU
BCP244 Dustin Richardson AU
BCP245 Fautino De Los Santos AU
BCP246 Austin Jackson AU
BCP247 Jordan Schafer AU
BCP248 Daryl Thompson AU
BCP249 Lars Anderson AU
BCP250 Tim Bascom AU
BCP251 Brandon Hicks AU
BCP252 David Kopp AU
BCP253 Danny Lehmann AU
BCP254 Jordan Zimmerman AU
BCP255 Cale Iorg AU
BCP256 Austin Romine AU
BCP257 Chaz Roe AU
BCP258 Danny Rams AU
BCP259 Daniel Bard AU
BCP260 Engel Beltre AU
BCP261 Michael Watt AU
BCP262 Brennan Boesch AU
BCP263 Matt Latos AU
BCP264 John Jaso AU
BCP265 Adrian Alaniz AU
BCP266 Matt Green AU
BCP267 Andrew Lambo AU
BCP268 Michael McCardell AU
BCP269 Chris Valaika AU
BCP270 Cole Rohrbough AU
BCP271 Andrew Brackman AU
BCP272 Bud Norris AU
BCP273 Ryan Kalish AU
BCP274 Jake McGee AU
BCP275 Aaron Cunningham AU
BCP276 Mitch Boggs AU
BCP277 Bradley Suttle AU
BCP278 Henry Rodriguez AU
BCP279 Mario Lisson AU
BCP280 Ludovicus Van Mil AU
BCP281 Angel Villalona AU
BCP282 Mark Melancon AU
BCP283 Brian Dinkelman AU
BCP284 Daniel McCutchen AU
BCP285 Rene Tosoni AU

Some guys you've heard of in there, but no future stars. I would stay away from a product where the best you can hope for is Jordan Zimmermann, Mat Latos, or Brennan Boesch

Rocktober

Mar 3, 2012
yah i notice that now...ill stay far away...08 bowman draft is what im leaning towards

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Looking back at that autograph list - just ugly. Who is the best name on that list? Zimmerman? Romine? Jackson? Latos?

The worst has to be Villalona - he is worthless now. A very close second would have to be Lambo - disappointment all over that kid.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
jumbojohnny said:
Looking back at that autograph list - just ugly. Who is the best name on that list? Zimmerman? Romine? Jackson? Latos?

I think it will end up being Boesch. Hitting in the 2 hole in front of Prince and M-Cab is a dream spot, and he does very well when he's not injured. Zimmermann will probably be a better player but will forever be overshadowed by Strasburg and Harper

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
For the price I would rather have a pack of Tribute - less crap to throw away and a better product line.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
jumbojohnny said:
For the price I would rather have a pack of Tribute - less crap to throw away and a better product line.
even if the box is free. :twisted:
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/v ... 3#p2196993

No... If I was buying. I never complain about gifts or prizes. I am not a snob like that - I appreciate what I am given. Again, if I was paying out of my pocket then I would prefer the Tribute over the box. In the case of the prize for your contest, because I am not paying, I am grateful for what I receive.

Is that what you are really giving me? If so I am not complaining - I am just curious to the prize, I havent won anything since high school.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
jumbojohnny said:
Pine Tar said:
jumbojohnny said:
even if the box is free. :twisted:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=159460&p=2196993#p2196993

No... If I was buying. I never complain about gifts or prizes. I am not a snob like that - I appreciate what I am given. Again, if I was paying out of my pocket then I would prefer the Tribute over the box. In the case of the prize for your contest, because I am not paying, I am grateful for what I receive.

Is that what you are really giving me? If so I am not complaining - I am just curious to the prize, I havent won anything since high school.
:lol: :lol: No, but I did see a Hobby Box of 2008 Topps Chrome at Wal-Mart for like 44 bucks yesterday. and the check list was blah.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
jumbojohnny said:
Pine Tar":1af8vnn1][quote=jumbojohnny]For the price I would rather have a pack of Tribute - less crap to throw away and a better product line.[/quote] even if the box is free. :twisted: [url="http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=159460&p=2196993#p2196993 said:
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/v ... 3#p2196993[/url]

:lol: :lol: No, but I did see a Hobby Box of 2008 Topps Chrome at Wal-Mart for like 44 bucks yesterday. and the check list was blah.[/quote:1af8vnn1]

Lol - I rather have the 2008 Bowman Chrome ::facepalm::

Thanks for doing the contest. My bracket got busted early on, so at least you gave me something to care for during the tourney.

Members online