Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Leaf Blaster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
yes, 2 different blasters out there

1 comes with 2 autos and 1 luck

1 comes with 1 auto and 3 card RGBIII set

hockeyfights

Mar 4, 2011
Georgia
The Wal-Marts here in the Atlanta area have both the Gold and Green Leaf boxes for $19.99. I've bought several of both colors, but one clearly says 1 autograph with a 3 card RGIII set and maybe includes the 10 gold base cards? I can't remember which color box has 1 auto, but I'm sure it's the one Erich bought.

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
hockeyfights said:
The Wal-Marts here in the Atlanta area have both the Gold and Green Leaf boxes for $19.99. I've bought several of both colors, but one clearly says 1 autograph with a 3 card RGIII set and maybe includes the 10 gold base cards? I can't remember which color box has 1 auto, but I'm sure it's the one Erich bought.
It probably is. I saw a row of the leaf boxes and they were the same color (what I don't know). I assumed they were the 2 auto boxes because I was not aware of the one auto box.

UWHusky11

Mar 29, 2012
Seattle, WA
I have found both boxes so far and went with the Green blaster which has 2 autos "guaranteed". Gold blaster is 1. I'm surprised at the number of people that did not get the Luck's or the Auto's. I bought 3 total and got 6 auto's and 3 Lucks. Had I seen the stats prior too I would not have bought any. Sorry to all who are getting screwed. :cry: