Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

eBay Bucks Spent!! How did I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I had about $55. Ended up putting in about $10 more. Here is what I got...

/25

Juanb-1.jpg

/99

Juanf-4.jpg

/75

Juanf-3.jpg

/18

Juanf-2.jpg

Juanb.jpg

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I must not be very well like around here. 102 page views and no responses. :( :(

Would it have been better if I would have picked up some overpriced cards of players who will never be anything in the majors??

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I think you got a lot of Josh Hamilton modern look-alike one-color swatch and sticker auto crap.

Just my personal opinion though. If you like that sort of thing, I think you did well for the amount spent.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
I think ya did great,nearly all's numbered /75 or lower,2 auto's-one included Pence?Well spent buddy!I'm a huge Hamilton fan,I live in Tampa so i'll always have a soft spot for him.Really happy to see he turnt his life around.

jbmm161

Dec 19, 2010
Ft Worth
Very nice haul. I still have the Triple Threads i am trying to sell so let me know if your still interested.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Gonzaleznut said:
I must not be very well like around here. 102 page views and no responses. :( :(

Would it have been better if I would have picked up some overpriced cards of players who will never be anything in the majors??

That was uncalled for don't you think? I was going to say something like "wow, really awesome" or "AMAZING" but when I read your 2nd post I decided that I wasn't going to lie. If you're asking me, I think you wasted $65.

danimal

Dec 28, 2009
sigma_chi said:
Gonzaleznut said:

That was uncalled for don't you think? I was going to say something like "wow, really awesome" or "AMAZING" but when I read your 2nd post I decided that I wasn't going to lie. If you're asking me, I think you wasted $65.

+1 here, looks like a bunch of bargain bin stuff you probably could have picked up for $20 or less at a show.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
For the $10 you actually spent id say you did really well. free money you got cards you wanted. dont let these other guys shove the sticks up there butt at you.
again.. nice stuff. your very happy with it

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Your happiness with your cards matters much more than our happiness with your cards. I'm guessing you were excited to add them to your Hamilton collection, and you got to do it with eBay Bucks. If you like them, you did very well for yourself.

zookerman182

Aug 17, 2008
Huntsville, AL
if you like the cards then who cares what everyone else thinks.

i think in 2 years you can get all those for $25 combined but thats just my opinion.

Your post was based on what you got for the dollars you spent, which means you think you got good value so thats all that matters.

if you want alot of replies and praise you should have bought a nice on card auto of a future HOF and not a bunch of sticker autos with single color swatches.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
zookerman182 said:
if you like the cards then who cares what everyone else thinks.

i think in 2 years you can get all those for $25 combined but thats just my opinion.

Your post was based on what you got for the dollars you spent, which means you think you got good value so thats all that matters.

if you want alot of replies and praise you should have bought a nice on card auto of a future HOF and not a bunch of sticker autos with single color swatches.

Apparently he does; otherwise the second post wouldn't have been made.

Members online