Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone collected game used baseballs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
I would'nt say i'm a hardcore collector of them,but I have a fair share.

My favorite would be a single-a ball I caught(funny story behind this)..But it was a walk-off HR Walter Ibarra hit,then next game I had him sign it.

Next two favorite's would be a Sam Fuld/Matt Joyce ball they used to warm up with,which I finally got Joyce's signature on this spring training,and that same day I had a David Price pitched ball,that I had him sign as well.Both balls were attained last season,during games.

I can post some pictures up if anyone would like to see.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I have several AAA Game Used Baseballs, including home run balls from Danny Tartabull and Tino Martinez. Thats the extent of my game used Baseball collection, haha, just a couple personal collection items i have from when i was a teenager.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
G $MONEY$ said:
I have several AAA Game Used Baseballs, including home run balls from Danny Tartabull and Tino Martinez. Thats the extent of my game used Baseball collection, haha, just a couple personal collection items i have from when i was a teenager.

I never came to close to getting balls when I was younger. :shock: lol

But seriously,never had one thrown to me,foul balls or anything!

I seem to leave every game(MLB or Single A),with atleast 2-3 these days.I don't even really "beg" or step on kids toes for them,they litterally fall in my lap.

I've also given atleast 20 balls away to little kids,most noted is a Jeter ball I got during Spring Training this year.Really made his day,and i'm sure it's up on a shelf where he admires it daily....but some days,I really wish I had it!haha,All in all,it's always fun.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
AMAZIN HOF COLLECTOR said:
Have 2 MLB Authenticated.
1 Yankees, and 1 Mets.

Also have a foul ball from a Met game! ::facepalm::

I like the authenticated balls,I personally don't own any..unless a nice Griffey ball pops up,but chances of that are....yea.haha

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
My dad and I currently own the baseball Josh Hamilton hit to put the Texas Rangers on top of the St.Louis Cardinals in game 6 of the 2011 World Series. This sent the Cardinals into the next inning scrambling to stay alive and after that David Freese stole the show. The ball came with the ticket stub of the guy who caught it, pictures of him bending down to grab it, pictures of him holding it, a newspaper article that was written about the man who caught it, a legally notorized letter saying its authentic, a copy of his drivers licence with vital info crossed out, and the ball itself is a rubbed up WS ball. It has solid provinance and we are 99.9% sure it is absolutely authentic. We have multiple other baseballs including 1 MLB authenticated ball from every game of the 2006 World Series, we have balls from Pujols 400th HR day, Pujols last regular season cardinals game, game balls from my birthday multiple years, opening day 2006, nlds games, nlcs games and all kind of other games! So I guess we sort of collect game baseballs.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I have a few. UD had a promo a few years back where they gave away GU balls and I snagged 4-5 (one ended up being a Home Run Derby ball hit by Miguel Tejada). I also bought one at Target Field.

The only one I have that I got at a game was a practice used NWL ball.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
I have a few that I have caught when I go up to Lancaster for JetHawks games...

I also have a couple from AFLAC Games...

Never got one at a MLB game though...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Just one.

homerunball.jpg
homerunball2.jpg

Latest posts