Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors I need your help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
I am toying with the idea of trying to super collect Yovani Gallardo. Is there a good place to go to find a complete player checklist? I want to try to get an idea of what I might be getting myself into.

Any help would be appreciated.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yup, I use beckett.com. It is only a few dollars to get player specific pricing and I use it for Albert Belle. I know other guys have other checklists but I use beckett as my personal collection blue print.

Good luck man! Player collecting is a gift :mrgreen: and a curse :twisted:

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
If you do not have fun doing it, then why would you? Look at it like a lifelong hobby, not a job. Some years you can slay the dragon, other years you just get what you can. Keep it light, make it fun, set a goal and chase it!

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
What do you have already?
My collection of him is very small (and helped greatly by the fellow member "hive17") due to being an expensive player

YovaniGallardoBowmanRed.jpg

GallardoSoria.jpg

YovaniGallardo.jpg

YovaniGallardoBlack.jpg

YovaniGallardoTTT.jpg

YovaniGallardoToppsUniquePatch.jpg

YovaniGallardoletterauto.jpg

He has tons of great cards out there that I only drool when I see them. Good luck! :D

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
rickeyfanatic said:
If you do not have fun doing it, then why would you? Look at it like a lifelong hobby, not a job. Some years you can slay the dragon, other years you just get what you can. Keep it light, make it fun, set a goal and chase it!
This

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
r2d2 said:
What do you have already?
My collection of him is very small (and helped greatly by the fellow member "hive17") due to being an expensive player

YovaniGallardoBowmanRed.jpg

GallardoSoria.jpg

YovaniGallardo.jpg

YovaniGallardoBlack.jpg

YovaniGallardoTTT.jpg

YovaniGallardoToppsUniquePatch.jpg

YovaniGallardoletterauto.jpg

He has tons of great cards out there that I only drool when I see them. Good luck! :D

I have a good amount of his stuff already. I have been going after various topps chrome rainbows and such for the past few months. He has always been one of my favorite Brewers so I built up a fairly large collection already.

You have some nice stuff there.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
If you are going to player collect prepare to let it consume your collecting. I have found myself offering HOF players for Descalso cards in hopes of completeing my list. It is crazy. I check 6 sites per day for cards I need at this point im down to fairly hard to find issues (15 more cards) so I can relax a little now. Just have to try to get printing plates and all of that hard to find crap.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts