Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone capitalize on the Blowout sale today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
They had some good deals and I placed some orders for boxes of 2008 EEE and 2008 Topps Series 1 HTA boxes (you could only get 1 of each per order). They have sold out of both now.

Just curious if anyone else was able to snag some boxes with the deals they had?

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
Looks like the reloaded some of the items today. They have over 20 boxes of 2008 EEE and 2008 Topps Series 1 HTA for sale this morning.

I'm tempted to pick up even more. Just thought I would share the deals with everyone else! :)

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
All In Cards said:
thinking of getting 1 blaster box and 1 hobby of '08 eee

looking for what else to buy

I placed 4 separate orders of 1 EEE box and 1 Topps Series 1 HTA box from 2008.

If I do things right, I can sell all 4 boxes of EEE and will only have about $40 or so into the 4 boxes of Topps. Haven't completely decided if I will sell the Topps boxes or rip them for that price. I think I have a shot at pulling something halfway decent and use some low-end items for my COMC account.

Tracking says they should be here on Monday so I can't wait for them to get here.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
I bought the 2008 EEE, the Topps Jumbo, and a 2011 Donruss EEE(lowest price it has been yet) and 1 Pack of 2011 Bowman Jumbo- $152 so Free Shipping!

Members online

Latest posts