Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Version 2 is coming soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
The time has come to replace our old and outdated look with a fresh new set up. Sunday April 15th we will be changing our forum layout and software. There will be some down time associated with this change. ALL data will migrate over including user profiles and previous posts. There will be several new features that will be added in the future and announced at a later date. Please note that everyone WILL have to change their password when this change goes in because your passwords are encrypted in the database and we have no way to transfer them to this new system.

In the mean time you can preview the look at http://dev.freedomcardboard.com and make comments and or suggestions in this thread. Any posts or changes made on the dev board will be whiped when we migrate the database over on the 15th. We are ALWAYS looking for ways to improve and hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

des1984

Aug 6, 2009
Like the new format!!! The only thing I might change is one that I think you put in on purpose; increase the font of the forum topics. You get more per page reducing the font but it makes it hard to read.

Either way, congrats on the new design. Nice to see you guys never sit still with this community. It's always changing/evolving and more often than not, it's for the better.

Tick-Tock-Man

Apr 27, 2009
♀Atl,Ga.
cgilmo said:
Tick-Tock-Man said:
looks nice, I would love a high end, mid, and low end trading. to be separate just like sports card forum.
http://www.sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159
I fill trading on this site is lagging behind. A show and tell sub forum would be great too.

This isn't really a forum change, it's a software change.

Well regardless It's still a great site, keep up the good job. (and it does look a little like the old BMB)

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Tick-Tock-Man said:
cgilmo said:
http://www.sportscardforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=159[/url]
I fill trading on this site is lagging behind. A show and tell sub forum would be great too.

This isn't really a forum change, it's a software change.

Well regardless It's still a great site, keep up the good job. (and it does look a little like the old BMB)[/quote:2dx3jfa9]

Yeah, but it has many many advanced features that BMB didn't have.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Please make sure that you have your correct email address entered into the site. If you do not, it will be much harder to reset your account.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
bouwob said:
Please make sure that you have your correct email address entered into the site. If you do not, it will be much harder to reset your account.

Is that information under the user control panel?

I believe mine is correct but I will double check...

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
love it~

whats with the new forum post on the right, though..i like the wide screen view on my iphone but with that on the right side, shrinkage..

9.5!

dave

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
My initial impression is that I prefer the muted blue background of the current message board. A white background is brighter and tougher on the eyes.

tikitomoka

Jul 27, 2009
Another site I'm on uses that exact setup, and I'm not crazy about the look, but I also don't particularly care for vbulletin in general.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Nooooo. I love the look now. As someone who wears glasses and has a tough enough time reading online, thats gonna be tough for me to navigate.

Members online