Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joe Mauer 2002 Bowman Chrome Facimile Auto RC Value?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolters03

Feb 14, 2011
St. Paul, MN
I was just curious if anyone has any information regarding the Joe Mauer 2002 Bowman Chrome Facimile Auto RC and its value? One has been recently posted on Ebay and it got me wondering? Thanks.

CubsFan13

Jul 1, 2010
If someone can provide insight on the Mauer, I would be interested in knowing what you guys think a David Wright 2002 Bowman Chrome facsimile auto would go for.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
players on the auto check list werent suppose to have a non auto card in the set. i pulled a calloway back in the day, think they were conciderd pretty rare.

jbrown

Nov 28, 2009
KY
I think I remember something like less than 50 of each were available(maybe 20?). A Mauer recently ended on ebay for $305 with reserve not met but it looks like it was shilled. I sold a David Wright a couple years back for $400. Not sure what it would bring today.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
mudflap02 said:
joey12508 said:
players on the auto check list werent suppose to have a non auto card in the set. i pulled a calloway back in the day, think they were conciderd pretty rare.

$$$$ RON CALLOWAY $$$$

FCB ICON
:lol:
didnt mean the calloway was worth anything but the non autos on the checklist were scarce.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
callowaysmall.jpg

calloway1.jpg

calloway3.jpg

calloway2.jpg

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I completed this set back in 03. They really arent bringing in big sales anymore. If selling I would leave it on ebay for awhile for exposure. Id say the Wright would get 150-200

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
jbrown said:
I think I remember something like less than 50 of each were available(maybe 20?). A Mauer recently ended on ebay for $305 with reserve not met but it looks like it was shilled. I sold a David Wright a couple years back for $400. Not sure what it would bring today.

Im pretty sure the rumor was 10 of them but that was never confirmed.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis
This is the info from Beckett.

This 20 card partial parallel to the Bowman Chrome set were issued in this special version with a facsimile autograph as part of the card. These cards were not originally expected to be issued and caused some confusion in the secondary market upon the product's release. It's estimated that as few as 50 copies of each card were produced.

I had to pay $75 for my Doumit a few years ago, and haven't seen one since.

SCAN1151.jpg

The uncirculated auto I've heard rumored as a print run of 10. But this is so easy to fake I would be leery of them.

SCAN1150.jpg

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
If anyone wants one of these Lmk. I dont have the mauer or wright. I have all the others.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
jcmint said:
If anyone wants one of these Lmk. I dont have the mauer or wright. I have all the others.

Any (semi) stars in the set besides those guys? I might go for a few. I'd never heard of them until I saw the Mauer listed on ebay with a huge bid. PM some prices if you'd like.

Members online

Latest posts