Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Museum Collection patches........ WOW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
Looks great overall. If I'm being picky, I don't like where they used the jersey or pant piping as patches (I think that first started in 2010 Bowman Platinum) and the booklets should have four patches instead of just one. Other than that, looks like a home run!

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
schmidtfan20 said:
What would you all expect for 184 dollars a pack?

Kevin

It's per box; as in, $184 for 4 packs. If you want to criticize, at least get your facts straight...

Only downside I see to the product: if they really had to use stickers, at least I wish they would have used transparent ones

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Do the backs say that the patches are not used in any particular even, game or season, or are they more specific now?

Does anyone really care?

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
I have seen some nice autographs, but for the most part you get sticker autos of guys who are at best semi stars.

This just looks like topps making a ton of money on sticker autos.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
I have seen some nice autographs, but for the most part you get sticker autos of guys who are at best semi stars.

This just looks like topps making a ton of money on sticker autos.

Like Tribute some players have multiple autos on the same design. Already seen three different Trumbos each numbered to 399. ::facepalm::

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Damn these would be SOOOOO much more amazing without the sticker. :twisted:

$(KGrHqRHJBoE9qTR)2y6BPfJU!J)mQ~~60_58.JPG

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
am i the only one that thinks the player selection is pretty subpar in this product? There is way too much Neil Walker and friends in this.

Nice cards, very mediocre player selection. Cant win em all I guess.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
ChasHawk said:
Silver auto...silver sticker...awesome.

when i was sliding it up from bottom, was super excited about the tag :shock: , then it was cano :eek:, then i was like, where's the auto? ::facepalm:: :benson:

it's funny, and not saying this bc i pulled it, but my favorite is this exact design #/10 as it has a bigger window as well as the patches being super nice so was hoping to pull one of the better names so was happy that it was cano.

but silver ink...it's signed in silver ink on clear sticker but the background is silver. had it been gold or black, would've popped really nice

dave

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
brauny said:
Russ S. said:
Damn these would be SOOOOO much more amazing without the sticker. :twisted:

Hey a fellow collector in my LCS pulled this, I actually held it, ha ha.
It's over $100 with 5 or 6 days left.
I would have taken a stab at it, but the sticker turns me off. :|

Members online

Latest posts