Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Bowman Auto Spreadsheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I did one of these last year and had quite a few people thanking me, so I decided to do another one this year and here it is. Feel free to share with anybody you want.

Edit 4-6: I went ahead and updated the list with the "Extra hits" at the bottom and I also listed each players position. Last year for my personal list, I listed there most impressive statistic, if you guys are nice I might update the list with that for public viewing.

Edit 4-30: I updated the final check list, I tried to make it so you can sort it, but when I do that it totally messes up the list, so don't do that lol. I'm in the middle of writing two 12 page research papers for the end of my semester, so I'm not going to have the time to put together the base cheat sheet, sorry. I hope this helps, and good luck with your rips, I will be doing a jumbo myself.

Last edited:

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
This is great, thanks! Do you know if the rookie auto list has been released or when it may be released?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
MisterT said:
This is great, thanks! Do you know if the rookie auto list has been released or when it may be released?

All we know so far is there will be Chrome Rookie Autographs of the following:

Jesus Montero
Matt Moore
Brad Peacock
Yu Darvish

...and three "Lucky" regular Bowman redemption autos, one of which will be Yoenis Cespedes.

GAbballplayer148

Aug 13, 2008
Jaypers said:
MisterT said:

All we know so far is there will be Chrome Rookie Autographs of the following:

Jesus Montero
Matt Moore
Brad Peacock
Yu Darvish

...and three "Lucky" regular Bowman redemption autos, one of which will be Yoenis Cespedes.

This is exactly what has kept from from buying into the presell hype of this product. Knowing Topps, they will chock the "Rookie" Auto checklist full of third-tier middle relievers and fringe infielders. They weren't too terrible last year, but the prospect of pulling an Eduardo Nunez or Cliff Pennington 7th year RC Auto has me worried.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
GAbballplayer148 said:
....the prospect of pulling an Eduardo Nunez or Cliff Pennington 7th year RC Auto has me worried.

I take great offense to that, sir.

Signed,
Chaz Roe

chompsmcgee

Jan 24, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks, Kyle! I still use your last spreadsheet, great for reference.

BTW: sweet new sig! Baldwin had a nice year last season, looking forward to seeing more.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I went ahead and updated the list with the "Extra hits" at the bottom and I also listed each players position. Last year for my personal list, I listed there most impressive statistic, if you guys are nice I might update the list with that for public viewing.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I updated the final check list, I tried to make it so you can sort it, but when I do that it totally messes up the list, so don't do that lol. I'm in the middle of writing two 12 page research papers for the end of my semester, so I'm not going to have the time to put together the base cheat sheet, sorry. I hope this helps, and good luck with your rips, I will be doing a jumbo myself.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
thanks, just downloaded!

ordered a case last night with my bro, going 50/50. first case we've ordered in a looooooooooooooooooooong time. getting excited.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
I figured I would bump this up one more time now that it is closer to the release and some people are setting up drafts.

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
Thanks guys, it's nice to get positive feedback as opposed to people bitching about stuff that isn't on this.

Latest posts