Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Had a AMAZING opening day!(Rays,Longoria,Moore)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Well,Just got home from the amazing walk off the Rays pulled off tonight.I had a absolute BLAST!Ended up meeting Matt Moore,got a picture with him,and he signed my game 162 ball.Went in absolute HOPES of getting Longoria on a Game 162 photo I recieved by purchasing a ticket package from the Rays.Never seen him sign,just had that "feeling" today.He came out,warmed up and seen me holding the picture up...THANKFULLY he walked right over to me,signed my picture,and 3 MAYBE 4 more auto's and went to the dugout.Matt Moore is a EXTRMELY nice player,and has signing habits similiar to David Price.Off days for him,he's pretty easy.He walked the whole third base line,signing photos,sweet spotting balls,and taking pictures.

Here's my two takes for the day...

0625a9d7.jpg

1b1e643d.jpg

Not the prettiest auto's,wish Moore would of made it a little bigger,but he made sure I have room for the rest of the team and I can respect that!

GO RAYS!

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Just a little brag,but between the last two Rays games(past 3 weeks-1 ST,and today) I managed to get Price,Joyce,Zobrist,Maddon,Martinez,Moore,and Longoria.. :) I'm stoked!

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
justwar said:
That Longo is SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET, congrats on a great day.

Justin

Thanks buddy!I plan on getting a ticket from 162,and framing and matting this.I got offered a little bit of cash for it at the game..I don't normally sell IP auto's though.I love the piece though,such a monumental day for any BASEBALL fan.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
scotty21690 said:
GriffeyFan said:
That picture sucks

I'll give you $30 if I can have that picture....I will then proceed to light it on fire and post it on the Youtubez

I can get ya a 2011 Orioles ball for cheap man! :benson: :D

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
tommyd2107 said:
Where can I get one of those photos?!

Ebay,if you search "Longoria lithograph",something will pop up eventually.Last one was March 29th,and sold for $20.

I got mine from a ticket package,thru the Rays.If you contact a Rays representative they may be able to send you the direction of one also.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
BTW-The photo is pretty large,11'' tall-14'' wide..Also came with a coupon to get it framed at a local place for $25.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
GriffeyFan said:
BTW-The photo is pretty large,11'' tall-14'' wide..Also came with a coupon to get it framed at a local place for $25.

Sweet deal, too good a piece and deal to sell! Congrats!

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
gt2590 said:
GriffeyFan said:

Sweet deal, too good a piece and deal to sell! Congrats!

True story,and thanks boss!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Amazing bro ! I wish I could have that luck at the park ! Congrats again :p

jimfalbo21

May 22, 2011
Newark, OH
Glad to see that you got your Longo pic signed, it's always a great feeling when you want that one thing signed, and then you get it!

Jim

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
I called Brown Sports,who are the "sponsers" of this picture-they frame these for pretty cheap($25).They gave quite a huge deal on the framing expense.The Rays have no more of these,and they are apparently pretty hard to find as of late.

Best part?They have'nt seen a autographed one,and went on to tell me how Longoria does'nt sign..etc etc,and said his "sitting fee" is $10,000/hr. :shock:

So,I may have a very unique piece!For a little while atleast!Wooooo.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Joshua.Roundtree said:
To the person who asked where to get those Longoria photos.... they were mailed to season ticket holders this off-season. They are quite nice for freebies.

Quality is pretty high in them,I was very surprised when I opened the package.I got the Holiday Season Pack,which consisted of 2 tickets to 4 different games.Wandering if I was sent this in error?I seen a guy there with one yesterday,and he was a season ticket holder.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
tommyd2107 said:
Where can I get one of those photos?!

Hey bud,there's one on ebay now for $19.99 with free shipping.Search Longoria 162,and it should pop up.

Members online

Latest posts