Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****************Saturday Morning Thread *********4/7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
once again............. Morn' (3 days in a row my posting limit must be getting close???")

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
darrend505 said:
magicpapa said:
once again............. Morn' (3 days in a row my posting limit must be getting close???")

No posting limit for Magic in the MT! All our welcome!
GAWD......... I LOVE MY" CARDBOARD" FAMILY :grouphug: :grouphug:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
a sorting i go :D . Now if i don't get rained out too many times i should have a good season with twenty six games . Guess i will just have to order 1000 top loaders :eek: .
Better start another pot of coffee wife hasn't waken and its all gone :lol: :lol: :lol:

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Good Morning!!

I took a vacation day today to go to the Penguins Flyers game at 4. it's the last game of the Regular Season and jerseys off our backs night.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Magic - Always nice to see a true collector post here. :D
Barry - Best of luck, hope you have a record selling season. :cool:
Dave(pgh) - Excellent use of a vacation day, GO PENS!! :D

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
pghbuccos said:
Good Morning!!

I took a vacation day today to go to the Penguins Flyers game at 4. it's the last game of the Regular Season and jerseys off our backs night.
you WORK :? :? :? :?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Flori-Dave I agree with both of your statements :mrgreen:

Barry I wouldn't really call it work but I still had to take a day off from getting paid to sit around at work.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I posted this in my Pirates collection thread but wanted to thank Paul here as well...

pghbuccos said:
I received 3 very cool items on Thursday from FCB'er Casebusters. Paul contacted me earlier this week and asked if I needed a Clemente SGA bobble head and offered it to me at a great price. I did need it and bought it from him. he threw in 2 graded Barry Bonds cards including a PSA 9 RC.

Clemente SGA bobble head
ClementeBobbleHead.jpg

1987 Donruss PSA 9
1987Donruss1.jpg

1989 Topps BCCG 10
1989Topps1.jpg

THANKS ONCE AGAIN PAUL!!!

I also took an updated pic of my Pirates shelf tonight...

2012040601.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
tramers said:
love the bobbles

me too :D

Michael it will definitely be fun. the two teams will face each other in the first round of the Playoffs this coming week as well so that will make the game even more intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online