Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are these real,or fake?(Oversized jersey card)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
These are oversized cards,don't really have much information on them.Noticed the Mantle sells decently well,and my collection isn't really aimed this way.Are they actual game used jersey/pants/who knows what else?The back has a paragraph saying these are authentic,but it's very bland on details.

b8d59bb3.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
They are real. These were made from a company and sold at your local Walt-Mart's, Target, K-Marts, Shopco's and even your local Meijers.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Pine Tar said:
They are real. These were made from a company and sold at your local Walt-Mart's, Target, K-Marts, Shopco's and even your local Meijers.

Awesome!I wanna say they were..$5 a piece?I seen a Griffey one,and tried to pull it but never had luck.But I managed to pull 4 of these,5 Bonds,1 Piazza(awesome orange swatch),and a Garciapara.Just getting the abundance of Mantle really had me questioning,lol.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I think I read somewhere that the memorabilia was purchased from UD?

I say they are legit... I bought a pack onetime that had 3 in it, 2 jerseys and a piece of Lebron's highschool basketball court.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
Who'd ya end pulling?

I'd be willing to trade a Mantle for a nice Griffey..All three have a pinstripe.All the cards pictured on them are from the same series.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
i have some very similar football cards with multi-color patch swatches ...

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
TBTwinsFan you are correct. They got all there stuff from UD.
I have a tun of these some sweet ones too. Here is one with a GU ball in it:
BAGWELLJEFF2.jpg

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
But does it say the player name on the back coa?
If not what stops someone from pulling out the "tom tresh" card & replacing with a mantle or ruth or ford or berra or maris card making u think the jersey was theirs?

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
GriffeyFan said:
Who'd ya end pulling?

I'd be willing to trade a Mantle for a nice Griffey..All three have a pinstripe.All the cards pictured on them are from the same series.

I don't remember. I have them around here somewhere. Just a couple lower end basketball players.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
BBCgalaxee said:
But does it say the player name on the back coa?
If not what stops someone from pulling out the "tom tresh" card & replacing with a mantle or ruth or ford or berra or maris card making u think the jersey was theirs?

i understand now :)

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
If u get a giambi jersey, what stops u from pulling out the giambi card & replacing it w a jeter making it look like a jeter gu?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
BBCgalaxee said:
If u get a giambi jersey, what stops u from pulling out the giambi card & replacing it w a jeter making it look like a jeter gu?

ah yes, i understand now. I was looking at the Mantle and didn't realize there was an actual card inside. Thats a good question if the cards can be replaced easily.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
You'd have to rip the 'capsule' to get it open,id imagine atleast.Its almost in a envelope type holder,ill get better pics.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
bongo870 said:
TBTwinsFan you are correct. They got all there stuff from UD.
I have a tun of these some sweet ones too. Here is one with a GU ball in it:
BAGWELLJEFF2.jpg

That is sick. If you ever want to move it...let me know asap!

And...APHARIS....did you forget I exist or what? Never saw you hawking that around or I would have snagged it from ya.

GriffeyFan

Nov 28, 2011
That Ripken ball piece isnt from the MLB.It's a 'official league' ball.The Vizquel is a MLB ball though..Weird.

Members online

Latest posts