Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which comc sellers accept 40%+ offers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Since I'm addicted to comc, I spend a good amount of time buying & sending out offers to sellers.
Sometimes ill find sellers willing to accept 40%+ offers (cartadebeisbol is awesome), but most of the time they won't budge more than 10-20%.

Not counting the usuals who run fifty percent off ads, who have u had success with?

For the record, I accept 50% off of just about every offer sent to me.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I accept pretty much any offer with a few exceptions on prospects making a splash and rare 90s inserts.

CollectorsCorner

is my name on there.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
parentc1 is a seller I buy from on occasion and sells at 50% off most of the time. Very rarely do I buy anything unless it is 50% off.

Here is a link to my store on there: http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Users/revredd

I do my best to make sure I have the lowest price on every card I sell. Everything I have has been purchased from COMC. I am still trying to make time to get my own cards together so I can send them in and sell them on COMC.

I love COMC and have a blast looking at stuff on there all the time.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Wow...Just sold a Michael Choice refractor card for $8 that I bought for $2.20.....BIG MONEY!!! I was planning on having the cards shipped to me eventually that I buy on COMC to sell at card shows and keep them on there for now at outrageous marks ups..can't believe something sold lol

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Almost all the 50% offers I've ever made were to sellers who were running ads. For the most part, I only buy from those sellers with 50% auto-accept, since I'm big on instant gratification and like having the offer accepted immediately. I've had a few accepted from sellers I know are members here, but can't remember who.

I'll take any offers, as long as I don't lose money. Just accepted an offer for $2.50 on a card that I bought a few months ago for $2.40; a dime profit is still a profit (thanks tommyfro21)! Any money I make selling goes right into cards I actually want, and I typically get my cards on there cheap, so I'm not concerned about leaving a few bucks on the table by accepting an offer.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Won't name names but there are several sellers I won't do business with buying. They either think comc is a museum or are beyond bad with negotiating.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
DeliciousBacon said:
Almost all the 50% offers I've ever made were to sellers who were running ads. For the most part, I only buy from those sellers with 50% auto-accept, since I'm big on instant gratification and like having the offer accepted immediately. I've had a few accepted from sellers I know are members here, but can't remember who.

I'll take any offers, as long as I don't lose money. Just accepted an offer for $2.50 on a card that I bought a few months ago for $2.40; a dime profit is still a profit (thanks tommyfro21)! Any money I make selling goes right into cards I actually want, and I typically get my cards on there cheap, so I'm not concerned about leaving a few bucks on the table by accepting an offer.

Haha, I've had my eye on that Billingsley orange refractor for quite a while and finally made an offer. I recognized your name from the board too. Thanks for the card!

I tend to sell the same way. As long as I can make a profit on a card, most of the time I will sell it, unless I know I can hold out a little longer and make more. I buy a lot of stuff dirt cheap too and may only make 25 -50 cents on it but it adds up over time and let's me buy other cards I would like to sell.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
As a seller, I try to be low book or lower so in 99 percent of the cases, if someone offers me 50% off it is an immediate reject. I think you also have to think about the starting price for the card to go along with the 50 percent off. Now, if you are at or near book on every card, then 50 percent is probably reasonable but if you are 10 percent for off quality cards as I am on many vintage cards then I won't go half off.

It's just a matter of what price you start at to go at 50 percent off.

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
As a seller, I try and price everything competitively to move it without having to deal with offers. I like the feeling of just logging onto my COMC account and seeing what sold, instead of dealing with emails everyday with me listing a card for $0.99 and someone offering $0.85 (this happens at least once a day).

That said, I accept any offer that is fair, especially if people try and bundle items together.

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Users/yanxyanx

Joe

Members online