Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

***************Sunday Morning Thread ***********4/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Good Morning crew.
Happy Easter!
524453_359033507471617_100000949120669_942386_166243336_n.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning and happy easter to everyone.
up way to early after being up past one listing stuff off my phone... i dont recommend that process.
had our egg hunt and dinner last night since my gf works sundays. happy morning to you all

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good morning men

Happy Easter to the MT family and all your significant others. I'll be heading over to my brothers house for family dinner. Gotta do the Easter egg hunt here in a bit..the girls are patiently awaiting that :lol:

Have a great day everyone!

caulaflour

Jan 29, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
He is risen!! Good morning and Happy Easter!!

Scott - hope you feel better, man.

Man, I sure do miss egg hunts. I had to plan a huge one for a ton of kids last year at my church and, because we got rained out, had to do it w/nearly zero hiding spaces indoors. Still fun tho.

Yesterday's Tiger game was AWESOME. First trip to Comerica; I had heard there wasn't a bad seat in the place and it looks like that was true. Now I know I can get cheap tix and still have a great view. I got to see 5 homers - including Prince's first 2 as a Tiger. About the 4th inning, these two Candian guys (wearing Quebec Nordiques jerseys!) came and sat next to my wife and me. One (named Alex) was a little drunk but hilarious. His English was only so-so. He asked me if I knew who Pete LaForest was, and I said I remembered the guy from years back - rook in about '03. Small time and gone. He told me Pete is like the best player Canada has ever seen, lol. I won't bore you all with more details - coffee's ready!

Russ - that dog looks to be ready for chocolate! Watch out!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
caulaflour said:
Russ - that dog looks to be ready for chocolate! Watch out!
Nah, he doesn't get any human food at all, so he's clueless.
He's just noisy and ALWAYS notices something new.
Hell, he found the first 3 eggs this morning... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online