Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Bowman Draft Box Break...Huge hit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktothep

Aug 7, 2008
Hey everybody. I was at my favorite card shop, Garden of Earthly Delights in Philly yesterday, and I was debating what box to open. I asked Chuck, the owner and really nice guy, what was the best price he could do on a box. I've been eyeing the boxes for a while and the two boxes he had left had been in the store since the product released in November of 2006. I decided to take a shot on one of them. I saw red in pack 22 or so and boom!

Longoria red refractor 5/5!!!

I couldn't believe it. After my obscenities subsided, I was still shaking putting the card in the one touch. My best pull ever. Does anyone know how much the last one sold for?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I don't know if it will gem, but I definitely think it would be a 9 at least. Thanks guys. I just wanted to share this incredible pull with you all.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?a2h2hw

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
i just checked and a gold graded a bgs 9 got 781. can't imagine what that brings in for you

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
December 2008 - $2158

August 2009 - BGS 9 sold for 3850 (I think he was really hot at this time right?)

Hope those help. I would assume your card is worth around $2500, depending on the condition and if there's a buyer right now.

Zach

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Russ S. said:
On a side note, that's a pretty gay name for a card shop. :?

Haha, it sounds like some new age hipster ********* place

Do you get a chai latte with purchases over $20?

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Congrats on the Monster pull!

BTW, where in Philly is the shop?

Never heard of it, in fact, I didn't think there was ANY LCS left in the city limits...

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
ktothep said:
Thanks russ. If you haven't been somewhere, you shouldn't talk shat.
Sorry if you fell that a person can't express THEIR opinion on a public forum.

Nothing against the city of brotherly love, or your favorite joint, but do you honestly think that is a kick ass name for a CARD SHOP??
Garden of Earthly Delights in Philly

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck on the sale man.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
great pull! So - there are still good pulls left in 2006 Bowman Draft...just not many. We know the super Evan 1/1 auto is still out there! keep ripping!

Members online