Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST: Where will it close?

What price range do you think the card will close at?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
As some of you know, I found a good deal on a 2011 Bowman Chrome Eric Hosmer Red Refractor Autograph #1/5 graded a PSA 9. I cleared it with the wife and bought it for the sole purpose of flipping. After only getting decent offers on eBay for 48-hours listed as a BIN/BO auction, I decided to man up and list as a 7-day auction starting at $.99 in hopes of maximizing my investment. I am not spamming at all, just want the smart people of FCB's opinion on what they think I will get for it. I won't link it just to avoid any spam claims. Listed at 9:30 CST last night and woke up to it already at $2535.

CONTEST:
Please vote on the poll AND for the contest, place the specific amount that you think it will close at in a reply. Whoever gets the closest will win a 2011 Leaf Valiant George Springer Autograph AND a 2011 Leaf Valiant Player Edition Trevor Bauer (announced print run of 25 copies sold to public). Again, whoever gets the closest to the amount, i don't care if you do go over.

Contest entry will close tonight at midnight CST, so any entries made after that will not count, and any entries edited after that time will not be considered

HosmerRedRefAU.jpg

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Thank you all for the well wishes.

I anticipate that there will be a lull in bidding, and it will pick back up in the last day or 2. The last minute of the auction will be both excruciating and thrilling for me, as I eagerly anticipate the sniping buyers showing up. I hope they show up in droves

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Whoever voted $2500-$3000 is clueless.... :lol: :lol:

It's already $2500+
Base Autos are approaching $600.
Last RAW Red sold for what, $4K?

This is going to be fun to watch.
Sorry for the agonizing wait until the finish, and payment. ;)

Latest posts