Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fenway stories- Red Sox fans will appreciate this story...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Fenway stories- Mine will air on the radio before this Saturday's game 4/21/12 !

My employer held a contest for our energy partner, Constellation Energy, for a promotion regarding the Boston Red Sox. They asked for stories from employees about experiences at Fenway. One story was to be chosen from our entries and lo-and-behold my story was chosen!!

WEEI (Sox flagship radio station for those who do not know this) will air one story before every game beginning Friday April 13th. They are calling it "most Powerful Moments at the Ballpark."

I will post my entry once it is aired but the audio will eventually found here:

http://pages.exacttarget.com/page.aspx? ... a3039759fb

I'll actually be at opening day on the 13th so will not be able to listen :D :D hope they are not 0-6

Last edited:

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
springfieldisotopes4 said:
Congrats! thats pretty awesome.

Thanks.... ;)

pghbuccos said:
congrats Scott!!

have fun and I am looking forward to listening to your story.

wideright said:
Very cool Scott!! Wish I could listen to it live!

Thanks Daves!! I'm still waiting on the "final" version that they are using. I would have otherwise posted it here. I'll share when I hear that it goes live.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
My “Most Powerful Moment” will air this coming Saturday, April 21st in the pre-game show, between approximately 3:35 and 4:05 PM.

Listen on the Sox radio network and you'll hear my VERY brief moment :). (They took my 5 sentences and chopped them into 2 )

Latest posts